• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

V Jump Scans

neo2046

Please Read
you can share the scans anywhere you like
but don't just forward the link directly
please save and rehost the scans yourself
thank you very much!!

special thanks to my friend
ALL scans are from him! :D

One Piece Unlimited Adventure / Dragon Quest Swords / BLEACH Wii

Jump Ultimate Stars

more coming~~~

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Thanks as always neo!
Any Blue Dragon stuff? I heard there is a DVD full of BD interviews and videos? Or is it next week?

duckroll

Blimblim said:
Thanks as always neo!
Any Blue Dragon stuff? I heard there is a DVD full of BD interviews and videos? Or is it next week?

V Jump is monthly, so it has to be this issue since it's the last issue (21st Nov) before the game's release.

neo2046

Blimblim said:
Thanks as always neo!
oh yeah just find the scans :D
I don't have the mag so I have no idea about the DVD stuff, sorry

Blimblim

The Inside Track
neo2046 said:
oh yeah just find the scans :D
I don't have the mag so I have no idea about the DVD stuff, sorry
BUDDHA AND JESUS ROLLED INTO ONE indeed.
duckroll said:
V Jump is monthly, so it has to be this issue since it's the last issue (21st Nov) before the game's release.
I'll have to find someone willing to rip that stuff!

Matix

Wow, I wish Wii was region-free (Bleach, DQS, and One Piece look damn awesome) !!

Anyway, thx Neo :D :D !!

duckroll

According the neo's scans, the Blue Dragon DVD with V Jump includes a look at the characters, worldview and mecha in the game with conceptual designs/modeling/storyboards, as well as a look at the story. It also includes all promotional videos and TVCMs, a report on TGS' Blue Dragon showing as well as exclusive interviews with Sakaguchi, Uematsu and Toriyama.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
duckroll said:
According the neo's scans, the Blue Dragon DVD with V Jump includes a look at the characters, worldview and mecha in the game with conceptual designs/modeling/storyboards, as well as a look at the story. It also includes all promotional videos and TVCMs, a report on TGS' Blue Dragon showing as well as exclusive interviews with Sakaguchi, Uematsu and Toriyama.
So there is some interesting stuff in there :)

Acosta

Great work, thanks Neo.

I have clear that cel-shaded and semi cel shaded is the future of Wii, it makes sense given the strenghts of the machine.

Aurora

Jump Ultimate Stars looks ace. Can't wait for my copy!

Bleach Wii is also shaping up nicely. I want to see some solid gameplay footage.

neo2046

duckroll said:
Are there missing Blue Dragon scans? I think there might be more pages... ^^;
I don't know now, tell you later if I can find my friend

Eyeshield 21 Wii
FF 6 GBA
Dragon Ball Z RPG

Seiken Densetsu HoM DS
Chocobo DS
NARUTO Retsuden DS

Kreed

Hopefully someone comes up with a solution for playing imports on US Wii's soon.

Eh well, looking forward to Jump Ultimate Stars this week.

ethelred

StephaneC said:
Joke ? red steel looks better

Red Steel looks pretty shitty, whereas Dragon Quest Swords looks great. No, it's not a joke.

DQS looks clearly superior to DQ8, and I'm not sure what else one could ask for from the game.

one piece looks nice dammit...but Im betting the game is prettyy useless....ahhh, the anime and manga is all I need...could care less about the games

peace

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Man oh man is Jump Ultimate Stars gonna be awesome... FINALLY it's going to be here this week!

I should hopefully get my copy soon, my import store is usually fast with Japanese games... can't wait!

reriel

so nobody have manage to get that dvd ?
anyway, here a content list:

http://xbox360-japanplan.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!21C18CC1E8885D6!1443.entry

Aurora

So what's different about Heroes of Mana compared to Children of Mana?

Also, <3 FFVI and Naruto DS game really does have amazing graphics.

Captain N

Eyeshield 21 is one of my favorite games on the DS. I'm gonna be getting a Japanese Wii and this game will get a lot of playtime on it.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Aurora said:
So what's different about Heroes of Mana compared to Children of Mana?

Also, <3 FFVI and Naruto DS game really does have amazing graphics.

The difference is HUGE.

Children of Mana is a dungeon crawler. Heroes of Mana is an RTS.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
one piece wii game looks great. is it an action/adventure game? I'll buy it even if it's shit <3

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Blimblim said:
I'll have to find someone willing to rip that stuff!

I might be able to rip that stuff for you, if you haven`t had it done already.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Kuran said:
I wish Atlus gave the original SMT games a similar treatment..
they already did

SMT1 gba
smt-gba1.png

smt-battlegba.png

SMT2 gba
smt2-gba1.png

smt2-gba2.png

Aeana

I'd like to see a DS or PSP version of the PSX SMT1/2 remakes. The smooth 3D scrolling is just too good that I always replay the PSX ones instead of the GBA, but portability would be awesome. :(

Anyone know who is developing Eyeshield Wii? I remember the DS and GBA games were made by 8ing for Nintendo. Could they be doing the Wii game as well? Or... maybe it's EA Japan. :*

Also, do we have a confirmation on the total number of characters in Naruto DS? I've seen 11 so far, and if it's just that then it would kind of suck.

luffeN

does anyone know if the orange text bubble on the bleach wii scans in the right hand corner says something like bleach wii coming with an extra dvd? :D

Aeana

banKai said:
does anyone know if the orange text bubble on the bleach wii scans in the right hand corner says something like bleach wii coming with an extra dvd? :D

It says you get a DVD with special movies if you reserve the game.

Top Bottom