• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 Conference confirmed for usual time (Monday 6pm PT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mediking

COD.gif

f29.gif

tumblr_migl5lfat81s5o3aso6_400.gif

Phil-vs-Kaz.gif

Lmao. I'm crying. Any President K from Nintendo gifs, yet?

Kaako

Felium Defensor
I feel for the EU audience. But you know you must stay up and watch it with the rest of us live. Tis tradition! :)

Pejo

6PM? More than enough time to get my Cerny Bath Bomb and settle down in the tub for the reveal of PS4 Pro Elite with so many jigglebytes and flops that my head will explode.

Oh shit, I forgot Destiny 2 is a thing. Yeah, they'll devote a good ten minutes or so to that I'd imagine. The cycle begins anew... eugh.

Trago

Give. Me. Release dates! Enough of this announcing crap three years in advance. I want to know when God of War is out!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Excited. Hoping for less "Hey look, this game is in the works and releases in 3 years!!!" and more "We've saved these current-year releases as surprises."

Kaako

Felium Defensor
After that Orchestra, E3 conferences were never the same.
The class was elevated to new heights.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Starts with an explosive setpiece from Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
Back to back trailers of Days Gone, Detroit, Dreams and God of War 3
Back to back demos of Destiny, CoD WW3 MP, and Battlefront MP
Shenmue demo
Death Stranding demo
Final Fantasy VII demo
Blooodborne 2/Demon Souls 2 reveal trailer
Spiderman Demo.
Sucker Punch New IP reveal.

No mic drop moment like TLG, FFVII and Shenmue a few years ago. And no God of War, Death Stranding or Spiderman reveal like last year either.

So short on megatons but it will be a solid show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom