• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT9| SPOILER TAGS OR DIE

On the subject of replacements, what would you say to someone other than Meguro composing for P6? (assuming of course they don't just hold off on mainline entries until him, Hashino, and Soejima are done with Re: Fantasy)

I'm asking cause Hidenori Shoji's work on Yakuza 0 is making me think things.
Heard the news yesterday, I wish Hardin the best of luck in whatever future endeavour he sets out on because the dude's more than alright in my book.

Masafumi Takada or bust.

*googles*
Okay, him being the DR guy makes me want to say "no" on principle...
Buuuut, he did the music for No More Heroes...
decisions, decisions...

daevious

Heard the news yesterday, I wish Hardin the best of luck in whatever future endeavour he sets out on because the dude's more than alright in my book.

On the subject of replacements, what would you say to someone other than Meguro composing for P6? (assuming of course they don't just hold off on mainline entries until him, Hashino, and Soejima are done with Re: Fantasy)

I'm asking cause Hidenori Shoji's work on Yakuza 0 is making me think things.

Masafumi Takada or bust.

DNAbro

Masafumi Takada or bust.

I was about to say no to him but actually he can make some incredibly rocking tracks. I'm not sure if he can make good vocal tracks though.

Masafumi Takada or bust.
Damn just heard today :(

Who are we going to blame for delays now?

WHOOOOOOOOO?

Good luck to you, Hardin. Hope the next place treats you better than some of our fanbase has, lol. It was a great journey to P5. Wish you would have stayed to the launch though.

Nbz

Hey guys, I've been playing through Persona 3 Portable for the first time and am approaching the final boss (mid December atm). I'm playing on Very Easy as I'm here for the characters/social links etc and not the combat (which I'm also pretty bad at), but I've had to do some grinding anyway.

My question is, what level should I be for the final boss? I'm currently 60 with my MC and around 55 with 3 others. Being on Very Easy I could probably take it on slightly underleveled, but I don't know what a good point would be, as I don't wanna be grinding forever. Any help would be appreciated!

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
524814.jpg

Wonfest is around the corner. Let's goooo!

atlusprime

Atlus PR
Hey everyone - just wanted to say so long, and thanks for all the laughs. We'll always have Nov. 24, 2013 and #hardinlied. The atlusprime handle will live on, but it won't be me!

Thanks for everything, PGaf, stay golden!

Sophia

Hey everyone - just wanted to say so long, and thanks for all the laughs. We'll always have Nov. 24, 2013 and #hardinlied. The atlusprime handle will live on, but it won't be me!

Pls don't be stranger and come around from time to time (maybe on your own handle?)

You're always welcomed here, that's for sure!

Be sure to come back with your own handle.
We can reminisce about the good old days!

You stay gold too Ponyboy John, you're good people. Thanks for everything!

Andrew J.

Persona 5 Golden confirmed.

Thanks for all your hard work, man.

PK Gaming

Thanks man. I mean that from the bottom of my heart; you were the actual best.

Don't be a stranger okay? Feel free to drop by and chat about your experiences in Persona 5 or whatever!

Bye :(

What everyone else said, come and stop by whenever (Like ask for your own Gaf handle)

Levito

Banned

You were always too good to us, good luck where life takes you!

DNAbro

you are the only PR person I know and I'm going to miss your posts here.

Lunar15

You made the 3.5 years of winter fun. (for us, at least)

Best of luck to you in future endeavors!

Dantis

I feel like it's going to be hard for John's replacement to match him. He indulged us a lot more than you'd reasonably expect him to.

Aram was a really good PR guy, but I never felt like he actually cared about the community.

Strimei

I've ribbed you a few times but all in good fun. Best wishes and hope things go well!

cj_iwakura

I feel like it's going to be hard for John's replacement to match him. He indulged us a lot more than you'd reasonably expect him to.

Aram was a really good PR guy, but I never felt like he actually cared about the community.
Aram posted at the Atlus MB a lot. Woe unto you if you irritated him, though, lol.

Setsu00

Sorry to be a party pooper, but as someone who knows how hard it is to create art I think it's kind of unfair to make fun of these figures, even if they look a little wonky.

Yes and that's why I'm against making fun of them. I just hope that the creators don't see that because I figure it must be super frustrating to get these reactions.

I had no idea. This changes everything.
The quality doesn't hold up to what we'd expect of official, but for fanmade, it's amazing!
Certainly more than I've ever pulled off.

_Ryo_

I don't know how much you know about appreciating and missing someone, but I'm an expert.

Stay Golden indeed, John! Thanks for all the great interaction with the PGaf and Reddit community. Thanks.

On another note. Those P5 figure's faces. o_O

I'm scared. X_X

Edit. Fan made. Hmm. Better than I could've done for sure. But I generally don't agree fan work should be free from criticism. That being said the skill to actually make something like that is very impressive, despite the weird faces.

Top Bottom