• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

United States Election: Nov. 8, 2016 |OT| Hate Trumps Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did it USA. Enjoy your next 4 years, I can't believe you fuckin did it. You actually elected a failed businessman, a racist, a sexist and TV reality show producer as your president.

That you actually thing he will build the wall qualifies you as legally insane. He isn't building any walls.

"They are not going to call article 50 and start the Brexit, is not going to happen".

People voted they want that, so they will.do it, because they want to win in the next 4 years.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I just couldn't help but to laugh out loud hearing Donald Trump being referred to as the President Elect

Only America could pull off something this ridiculous

Mik317

You're not smart. You're never gonna be smart, i'm never gonna take you seriously, and you're a racist, xenophobic, islamophobic, misogynist who voted for one. Thanks for fucking nothing, that goes for you and every other closet racist, xenophobic, islamophobic, misogynist, rapist supporter on this website.

I'm pissed too...but this attitude is exactly what emboldened peeps in the first place. You guys attacked folks for their hatred...WITH hatred. You only made them feel even stronger.

learn from this and approach things differently.

IvanJ

Banned
Everybody in Croatia seems to be happy with the result. And he is the first US president that managed to unite the entire Balkans. I see good things for us in the next 4-8 years.

Just a friend reminder that next month he's involved in a court case where he allegedly raped a minor.

This is our next president.

This is the difference. It it was a Dem every single other ad would've been mentioning this. Even if it was unproven. Democrats just play too nice and Reps always go for the throat.

soldat7

Look on the bright side: we're going to get some pretty epic quotes and memes over the next four years.

Edit: starting now, in fact lol

AmyS

This guy.

bush-finger-o.gif

Was awful.

BUT.

We haven't seen SHIT yet.

:(

No Love

Banned
Fuck Trump and fuck all you losers that voted for him. You deserve a punch in the face.

What a horrible fucking turnout for America. 😥

Zushin

I'm an Aussie but I feel really bad for you guys tonight and sick to my stomach about the general wave of right wing politics sweeping accross the globe including Australia (this year and the last few years have made me ashamed of my nationality for our treatment of refugees). Just don't understand how there can be so much hatred for everybody's fellow man, so much so that Trump gets elected.

Seems like it is going to get much worse before sanity prevails. Stay safe USAGaf and hopefully it won't be as bad as we all think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom