• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon.de PS4 pre-order bonus: buy 2 games, get 1 free

Goldrusher

Only for those who pre-order(ed) the actual console, and only a limited selection of games (see image).

http://www.amazon.de/gp/feature.html?&docId=1000759923#

games-stripe-4._V354267498_.jpg

Bestellen Sie jetzt zwei Games aus unserer Auswahl (Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag, FIFA 14, Battlefield 4, Need for Speed: Rivals oder Call of Duty Ghosts) und Sie erhalten ein weiteres Game gratis dazu (Killzone: Shadow Fall, Knack oder DriveClub).
So geht’s: Wählen Sie aus Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag, FIFA 14, Battlefield 4, Need for Speed: Rivals oder Call of Duty Ghosts zwei Games aus und setzen Sie das Häkchen neben beide Spiele. Setzen Sie ein drittes Häkchen neben Killzone: Shadow Fall, Knack oder DriveClub und legen Sie alle drei Artikel in Ihren Einkaufswagen. Am Ende des Bestellvorgangs haben Sie die Möglichkeit, Ihren persönlichen Gutschein-Code einzugeben. Führen Sie Ihre Bestellung wie gewohnt zu Ende.

Die Ersparnis wird Ihnen am Ende des Bestellvorgangs in der Übersicht angezeigt. Sie erhalten Killzone: Shadow Fall, Knack oder DriveClub gratis.

Wichtige Hinweise:
- Bitte überprüfen Sie, dass alle drei Artikel gemeinsam im Einkaufswagen liegen. Nur so nehmen Sie an der Aktion teil.
- Diese Aktion gilt nur für Vorbesteller einer PlayStation 4-Konsole und in Verbindung mit einem Gutschein-Code, den Sie per E-Mail erhalten haben.
- Sollten Sie Ihre PlayStation 4 nach dem 28. Oktober 2013 vorbestellt haben, erhalten Sie den Gutschein innerhalb von 7 Tagen nach Aufgabe Ihrer Bestellung.
- Das Angebot gilt einmal pro Kunde und ist nur gültig für Artikel mit Verkauf und Versand durch Amazon.de, nicht für Marketplace-Angebote.
- Die Aktion ist gültig vom 30. Oktober 2013 bis zum 28. November 2013.

Let's hope the other Amazons follow.

I'd hope Amazon would just list them all and you could pick which ones you want instead of having to pick from 5 games for your first 2 and 3 games for your free one.

I got the PS4/Killzone/PS+ Bundle on pre-order along with CoD: Ghosts and BF4, hopefully with this deal I can get AC4 as well.

Edit: Failed to check out the deal, looks like I would have to get either Knack or DriveClub. Maybe could exchange one of those at a brick&mortar store for AC4.

Gold Member
Amazon UK needs to do this...I want a fourth game...Amazon...like now.

Good for all of German GAF though grats :)

CodytheHero

Neo Member
If they do this what would your choices be?
I'd go with Killzone, Knack, and Battlefield to be honest. I'd hate to have 2 shooters even though I"m not much of a shooter fan, but I really hate asscreed.

sneaky77

I'd go with Killzone, Knack, and Battlefield to be honest. I'd hate to have 2 shooters even though I"m not much of a shooter fan, but I really hate asscreed.

I already have Fifa and Killzone preordered so I would add NFS

Gold Member
Hmm think I'd have to go with knack as DC has been delayed. Got KZ SF as a pack in & AC4 / BF4 on order anyway. Not really feeling knack too much tbh but if it's free...

CrovaxPSO

Really hope Amazon US does this as well. Probably would cancel my orders for KZ and AC4 there to get free Ghosts at Target, but always prefer ordering online.

Jtrizzy

I don't even have a target! this would be great for me. Probably go BF4, Madden, and NBA, and rent Killzone. Speaking of that, any news on next gen red box?

My credit card awaits amazon! Although I wouldn't have interest if it's limited to the way it looks in the op.

Milennia

Come on amazon, i don't want to go to target, i want to give my money to you and stay home... Please understand.

+1 for amazon .com sale

Top Bottom