• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shadow Warrior 2 Consoles (PS4/XBOXONE)

Salz01

I guess it released yesterday on Xbox and today on PS4.

Anybody have it yet? Any impressions? I'm most interested in any pro improvements if there are any on PS4pro.

Doesn't seem like there is any pro support. 😭💩👎

Zeta Oni

I pcked it last night on Xbox One.

Saw it was on "launch" sale with the 2012 Shadow Run for $35.99, could not resist.

Only played the first two missions, but performance seems great and the combat is a more polished version of the first.

All in all I'm having a blast and I haven't even played co-op yet, which I hear is the best part.

Salz01

I hadn't realised it wasn't released on consoles!?

First one was already. On the psn store they have a combo pack. I'd assume the same on Xbox store. It seemed to get good reviews on the pc so wonder how it is on consoles.

A little salty about not releasing a physical version simultaneously.
The release seems pretty stealthy in general.
Isn't this a relatively big and good game?

Is out in SA store ( Saudi Arabia )

LINK

oqOdR6Q.png

eshwaaz

Make sure to search for "Shadow Warrior Collection" instead of "Shadow Warrior 2" - the collection is on sale for $34.99, while just 2 is $39.99. Kinda pissed I paid that extra $5.00 before I realized.

Well damn the collection is 34$?? That's dumb.

I still gotta finish play through the first one... i like the gun/sword play its pretty fun.

Will prob still get it on PS4 cus i don't wanna wait till i get my PC together.

scitek

Seems like a solid 30fps, but it doesn't seem like there's any special PS4 Pro support. No HDR, which is disappointing because it looks great in the PC version.

Fisty

Hmm the first one dropped to like $10 within the first couple months in a flash sale, I'll probably hold out on this for awhile since I'm not exactly thirsty for new games right now

Ricker

Saw a stream a few days ago on PS4...looked like fun but graphically,not so much...I think on the X1,if you are Gold,it says 50% off,from 79(CAD),to 40 bucks,for 14 days only...hopefully its the same on PSN and hopefully they add Pro stuff down the line.

Nheco

Seeing how shit the first one runs in some very frantic parts, I'll pass it in consoles this time, I already have it on Steam.

Bedlam

That's what I feared. I though we were over this by now.

Well, time to dust off the US account...

Saw a stream a few days ago on PS4...looked like fun but graphically,not so much...I think on the X1,if you are Gold,it says 50% off,from 79(CAD),to 40 bucks,for 14 days only...hopefully its the same on PSN and hopefully they add Pro stuff down the line.
I'll better wait for console reviews.

No PS4 pro support hurts double now that I'm in the process of getting one.

Hexer06

Already got the first one on Xbox sale and have the 2nd on pc. Probly pick this up on Xbox for co-op and achievements when it goes on sale. It's a really fun game! If I didn't already have them both, I would be getting this right now for sure.

Is there a source for that?
No solid confirmation on LRG distributing "Shadow Warrior 2" for the time being. However, the news section of their website details the partnership with Special Reserve Games which concerns making small batches for each of their upcoming PS4 and Vita titles available with variant covers. Unless it becomes a messy situation with splitting hairs over what LRG releases can appear on their website, I don't see why "SW2" wont happen through Limited Run.

CyberChulo

Just picked it up! Plays great on PS4 Pro. 30fps though but don't notice any drops at all. Not sure if it's pro patched. Don't see any specific settings.

Any noticeable input lag at all? really sensitive to it and was looking forward to play but i didn't realize it was 30 instead of 60 like last one.

zedge

This game is HDR on PC no? Disappointing it's not here, along with no Pro support.. again. Sigh.

Still tempted cause it looks fun.

In Canada the game is $53.49, bundle is $46.74. Gee which should I get? Thanks for the heads up. Just scroll down from the standalone game to "bundles".

Top Bottom