• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Socreges

Banned
MDZ is going bye bye.

Hexy told him we are going younger on the back-end.... He only 25.

We are losing Streit for sure and I think Schultz's contract runs out too.

So looks like Morin, Sanheim and Myers are gonna be up
Del Zotto is 26...which is still younger than I thought. Seems like he's been around for ages, but I guess he had a great rookie season at 19.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hitchcock going to the Stars

Weight staying on as HC for the Islanders

Both seem like great moves, but not even Hitchcock can fix the goalies in Dallas

Del Zotto is 26...which is still younger than I thought. Seems like he's been around for ages, but I guess he had a great rookie season at 19.

Oh yeah well the point stands... he isn't old.

But he was great for us last season and this year not so much. Makes sense to let him walk because he would be asking a decent price for his new contract

I've now accepted Avs won't fire Bednar this offseason, but when we start 0-4 he'll be gone. It'll be great!

Why the hell hasn't Tim Army been fired yet though? He's more than had his chance.

Socreges

Banned
Noticing a trend

Julien returns to the Habs
Hitchcock returns to the Stars
Crawford returns to the Canucks
Roy returns to the Avs?

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Hitchcock going to the Stars

Weight staying on as HC for the Islanders

Both seem like great moves, but not even Hitchcock can fix the goalies in Dallas

LOL, have fun with two shit goaltenders Hitch. This ain't '99 anymore where Belfour and Turek can bail this shitty ass team out.

a916

I want the 2nd pick and for the 1st to be Patrick. That way we're 'stuck' with Hischier.

Could Hischier be a centre? Or is he strictly a winger now?

Who am I kidding, we'll end up getting Mittelstadt at #4 or #5. 😒

Hey, Avs fans have suffered a ridiculous amount this year.... let us get stuck with Hischier.

Hey, Avs fans have suffered a ridiculous amount this year.... let us get stuck with Hischier.

You just know we're going to fall out of the top 3. Then people will say, "Wow even in the off season the Avs still lose!"

Which we're already doing anyway ^

Patrick Roy does it again!
Honestly his reasoning isn't terrible, as an Avs fan for over 20 years I would like to know what the fuck they're thinking myself.

Just remember that Roy thought Holden was one of the best defencemen and he didn't want Butcher. :lol

Yeah I don't blame him. They had a historically bad season and they made absolutely no changes (as of yet).

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Gallant named the head coach of the Knights

edit: or rather... Vegas will announce tomorrow and Noon and Friedman believes it's Gallant.

Top Bottom