• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avalanche:fans who want Max to have an Aussie accent in Mad Max Game: It shall be so.

ekim

imageq6ssp.jpg

https://twitter.com/CHSundberg/status/352115959668019200

ezekial45

Banned
Glad to hear it.

Though I wonder if they already recorded dialog for the game. It's gonna be a major hassle for them to redo the voice work, I'm sure.

I'm surprised that we only got a CGI trailer for this game at E3. They've been working on it for 3 years and 4 months.

They had such a great engine with Avalanche and really great word of mouth about Just Cause 2. They could've had a JC3 finished by now and would have been raking in the cash. Going with a Mad Max game is a weird decision.

Wait, He wasn't going to have an Australian accent?

I believe they said the game isnt going to be set in Australia. Which makes the decision to go with an Australian accent kind of strange when you think about it. :D

I'm surprised that we only got a CGI trailer for this game at E3. They've been working on it for 3 years and 4 months.

They had such a great engine with Avalanche and really great word of mouth about Just Cause 2. They could've had a JC3 finished by now and would have been raking in the cash. Going with a Mad Max game is a weird decision.

They're not just working on Mad Max.

Just hope it looks better then the pictures we've seen..those looked current-gen

Savitar

Excellent.

If they had gone with anything but it would have been one of those silly things that makes you wonder why.

Though I'm sure marketing would have played a roll.

I'm back on board Avalanche, I don't even care if it is set in america it'll be worth it just to have an Australian protagonist.

Now about the dog...

Moxx19

Banned
I would deadset buy an Alf Stewart game. Too bad all our development studios make are shitty League and AFL games.

obin_gam

Nope, just like the new movie is not set in Australia.

The movie is still set in Australia. But it's kinda impossible to make it look like a desert when there are flower beds and rivers everywhere. Namibia will have to do.

Fox Mulder

I've only seen the first movie with the shitty and obvious dubbing. Would be funny if they offered that as a voice option.

The fact that they didn't have an aussie accent to begin with is... troubling.

Why?

stop being ridiculous, there are a few different versions of the movie, one of them dubbed, and a great many people saw that one, doesn't change the content of the game, and its easily amended as we can see now.

Top Bottom