• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is this the cutest puppy ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

desertdroog

Eww his lipstick is out in that second pic.

Heh heh, he's Beetle, the Red Rocket Holiday Dog!

damn your dog looks strong as fuck. My dog has some muscle but she's also pretty fat. She's like ~80 pounds. she just turned 5 on tuesday

He's a 65 pounder, and can pull me on my skateboard faster than I can actually pump the board under my own power. Your pup is a gorgeous looking dog! Love that white shimmery coat.

Oh yeah, Beetle is deaf, we taught him hand signals. He's really awesome!

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
No, far too fluffy and wet looking.

tumblr_mea8aqcYbX1qi17z7o7_500.jpg

Easily the cutest!

BAM

Muffdraul

There are some unbearably cute pups in here. But the one the OP, sorry, no. Not my type at all. Never cared for little mop dogs.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
This is one of our Corgi's on the ride home the day we got him. His name is Max, he was maybe 4 months old here

pHmZm.jpg

And here's both of our Corgis together. Max on the left, Willie on the right. Max is about 9 months old, Willie is a year and a half.

31Q0d.jpg
Looks like they're Corgi/Sheltie mixes.

I adopted a grown dog so I don't have any puppy pics of him. :( He's a retriever/doberman mix, so I'm sure he was ridiculously adorable.

I hate fuzzy shaggy haired dogs. They look messy and are always the kind of dogs that grow up to become those annoying motherfucking yappy dogs that never shut the fuck up.

Every time I see a dog/puppy like that it destroys any cuteness.

Short haired looking dogs are cute, as puppies, and grow to become handsome looking dogs.

I know any dog can grow to be well trained but it seems that more often than not, the little shit mop dogs are always the biggest pain in the ass and noisy.

Here is my dog as a pup: Stella Tri-color merle-chihuahua. Damn she has an annoying bark, but besides that, best temperament I have ever had in a dog.

pup:
peanut_zps9261af33.jpeg

recent:
IMG_20100830_155143_zpsaa1cc7e8.jpg

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
This here is our Toy Poodle, Kobi, a few months ago (sorry for the shitty iPhone quality):
He doesn't look like that anymore since his fur is no longer a fucking mess, but I think he looked adorable like a puffy hairy ball of cuteness. Now he's just like any other poodle.

i wish i took pictures of my dog... family didn't really have a lot of money back in the day so yeaaaa.. had her for a few years until one day some idiot opened the fence and she wondered off

Looks like they're Corgi/Sheltie mixes.

I adopted a grown dog so I don't have any puppy pics of him. :( He's a retriever/doberman mix, so I'm sure he was ridiculously adorable.

They're Pembroke Welsh Corgis, got them from a family friend who's a breeder. They both have the same father, but different mothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom