• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 Conference 6/11 2pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Banned
First time on Sunday
C4uYdVvVMAMUlyH.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/xbox/status/831926435690328064

2pm? Damn we usually watch it over dinner each year UK time, get a big takeout etc. This would put it at 10pm right? My kid will be bummed if so

Somnia

where does the Xbox conference usually take place? Don't think it's in the Convention Center itself, right?

None of the conferences have anything to do with the actual E3, the show is Tues-Thurs and the conferences all take place before E3.

AAMARMO

Banned
Hope Sony takes over Microsoft or EA old time slot for this year E3, I Dont really want to stay up at 1 - 3 am in the morning.

Microsoft was always in a good timeslot for europe??

It is always Sony that is way too late

Yeah but this time everyone is at home than the usually 5/6 pm time slot on a monday.

ViciousDS

Banned
I'm interested but damn.......this means most of the conference will be more about the system than games. This possibly does not bode well for a meaty game conference. I'm getting Sony PS3 reveal type E3 conference which sucked so bad

mdubs

Banned
I can watch it live! Yay!

All of the press conferences should be on the weekend ideally so people working during the week can watch.

Andyliini

So, 1.00 at night during local time, eh? Gotta admit I liked the old time more, as that was 19.00 during the evening.

I'm interested but damn.......this means most of the conference will be more about the system than games. This possibly does not bode well for a meaty game conference. I'm getting Sony PS3 reveal type E3 conference which sucked so bad

By system itself means they need to show games to tell people about how good is the specs you know.

DieH@rd

Banned
They are probably seeking for a bit of breathing space, with more distance between them and Sony who usually had more impactfull shows last few years.

It would be very funny if Sony moved their show back to Sunday, few hours after MS [but it would also be much more easier for us to watch those briefings on a non-work day].

Theorry

Its that or a pointless reveal like the Pro where they really cant say alot. Its good that they combine it with E3.

Tonky

It's a little early to be announcing E3 conferences. Now I'm getting hyped for something 4 months away.

jmaine_ph

It's all about overall messaging and presentation. The Pro was also unveiled two months before it launched, not five.

Absolutely about messaging and they have Sonys mistakes to learn from or deal with because 4K / HDR is still very limited to see through streams.

ViciousDS

Banned
By system itself means they need to show games to tell people about how good is the specs you know.

Its that or a pointless reveal like the Pro where they really cant say alot. Its good that they combine it with E3.

What if thats the case? Re-showing Gears, Forza Horizon 3 and already released games like the Pro conference. I know we will see Crackdown and the new forza for sure. Hoping for some big surprises.....but Microsoft always come up short......ggaaahhhh

I want this to be good!

Voyr

Banned
Eh. Would rather a reveal before E3, so the conference can focus on games. But will tune in anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom