• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So baby making dungeon crawler "Conception" is coming to the West? (lawl not rly)

Fodder76

Very surprised and very happy this is going to see the light of day outside of Japan. I actually really like the concept, and hope its good!

But so did Last Ranker ;-;

I might have misunderstood you,

But, based on your great past postings I was hoping better of you then to go for the low fruit and join in the dismissing club based on plot / name...

1. The title is a play off of ore no shi wo koete(which has a very similar generation system), the director of that game served as an adviser on conception.

2. familiarly with light novels, will let u know that these type of ridiclous names concepts are in vogue now(certainly with the teen / psp crowd). It's sad, but without this type of ads the game would never have gotten the attention / pre-sales in Japan.(which have been basically on the good side)

2. Many of the same team members as Dangan Ronpa

4. Although many times they are bunk: reviews and early impressions are all pointing this game as being better received then Ranker.

PS. Love plus is a much more advanced better version of Nintendogs
Thank you.
___

I will admit, if Spike expected good attention putting out that English press release, they are a bit confused

Ramune

HA! If this comes over I can't not support it! Especially if the core gameplay is solid! More quirky Japanese (PSP) games please! :D

PS. I'm not the only one that kinda liked the OP song a bit right? The premise is cute (sucker for genuine love material in games; Lunar, Ar Tonelico, etc.), and the wife swap ad-hoc partying sounds so ridiculous, but I can't help but want to try it. ^_^;

Ravage

HA! If this comes over I can't not support it! Especially if the core gameplay is solid! More quirky Japanese (PSP) games please! :D

PS. I'm not the only one that kinda liked the OP song a bit right? The premise is cute (sucker for genuine love material in games; Lunar, Ar Tonelico, etc.), and the wife swap ad-hoc partying sounds so ridiculous, but I can't help but want to try it. ^_^;

I love it and it's definitely the first thing that catches my attention.

To all those who googled NTR because of my question, i apologise for asking >.<

last ranker. dangan ronpa. valkyria chronicles 3. yakuza: black panther. akiba's trip...

but the one that still hurts most:

opening.jpg

on topic: yeah, vita-compatible conception = in. because, at this point, anything's better than nothing :) ...

last ranker. dangan ronpa. valkyria chronicles 3. yakuza: black panther. akiba's trip...

opening.jpg

on topic: yeah, vita-compatible conception = in. because, at this point, anything's better than nothing :) ...

I was fine until now ..but this one .... hurts ..

If baby-making is a mechanic within the dungeon crawling(or vice versa), then I would buy like a steam release of it on principle, like Recettear. But not buying a Vita for that thing, obv.

Torraz

If I could only afford and do as such. They are getting localized at a ridiculous rate right now. Where is the 3DS/console game love at? I know Japan got some console games and some 3DS games just ripe ready to be localized.

Is there a list of all these upcoming releases somewhere? GFaqs only lists Gungnir and Growlanser.

opening.jpg

So happy I imported that one.

Ramune

Holy shit, really?! Glad I held off on buying the Japanese version last week then!

I don't think it's been confirmed officially. Just a PR in not just Japanese, but in English, raising suspicions of it being brought overseas. I won't complain though if it's indeed true!

Wait, Spike-who? Who the heck is this? I've never even heard of them!

(Not necessarily a bad thing but talk about out of nowhere)

EDIT: Wait, hurf, this is from the developer. No localizing house announced yet, then. Interesting. Got my money riding on the Aksys boys, myself.

EDIT: Wait, hurf, this is from the developer. No localizing house announced yet, then. Interesting. Got my money riding on the Aksys boys, myself.

Seriously?

They made Danganronpa, Kenka Banchou, Gachitora.

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this or not, but Spike released a similar English press release announcing Danganronpa when its Japanese version was first announced announced in Famitsu.

I think by TBD, they mean that the release itself is to be determined rather than an actual release date being to be determined.

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this or not, but Spike released a similar English press release announcing Danganronpa when its Japanese version was first announced announced in Famitsu.

I think by TBD, they mean that the release itself is to be determined rather than an actual release date being to be determined.

Wrap this up, people.

Someone agrees with me. Hurray.

/slap

Aren't you the guy who localized obscure pc games to steam?

You should really look into their games. They also localize English games into Japanese and published a lot of "middle tier" games from Japanese game devs like Acquire*. Since they are mostly psp, it's not surprising they are not well known in the west.

*acquire makes way of the samurai, among other things.

kuroshiki

NOO.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME.

Top Bottom