• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beckx

almost forgot, I read yesterday on twitter that Darvish will not re-sign with the Rangers as long as the current pitching coach is there. what's the deal between them? philosophy clash?

Chuck

Still without luck
I'm am already completely tired of these 'break in the action' clips. They repeat way too fucking much, and it's kind of ridiculous when they show willie mays home run next to Giancarlo breaking the scoreboard.

Let me turn them off!

I'm am already completely tired of these 'break in the action' clips. They repeat way too fucking much, and it's kind of ridiculous when they show willie mays home run next to Giancarlo breaking the scoreboard.

Let me turn them off!

Or when they show Marte's home run from earlier this month... Ours just randomly stopped showing all ads, so maybe there's hope for you, too!

Tall4Life

SOX WIN!
giphy.gif

He was talking shit on Yadi/the Cards too because of that ball sticking to his chest protector

He's just a shit stirrer, but fits well with the Cubs quickly becoming villains

edit: alternatively, he's just projecting because Arrieta also uses steroids #ThatsCub

the thames thing was kind of dumb (even though he's probably right), but why wouldn't he call out the yadi/cecil thing? i mean, somebody was using something ridiculously sticky, and yadi and the cards acted all offended when people wanted to know what it was. bosio could also be kind of annoyed at the fact that the cardinals organization was recently caught cheating by committing a federal crime.

the thames thing was kind of dumb (even though he's probably right), but why wouldn't he call out the yadi/cecil thing? i mean, somebody was using something ridiculously sticky, and yadi and the cards acted all offended when people wanted to know what it was. bosio could also be kind of annoyed at the fact that the cardinals organization was recently caught cheating by committing a federal crime.

Because catchers use pine tar all the time, MLB investigated and found nothing wrong (the ball was even auctioned off!), and it is probably the reason the Cubs won that game in the first place.

He's a shit stirrer and the Cubs just like to whine about things (signs, PEDs, sticky chest protectors, etc). And that's fine. Don't try to make it anything else :lol

Because catchers use pine tar all the time, MLB investigated and found nothing wrong (the ball was even auctioned off!), and it is probably the reason the Cubs won that game in the first place.

He's a shit stirrer and the Cubs just like to whine about things (signs, PEDs, sticky chest protectors, etc). And that's fine. Don't try to make it anything else :lol

that's a lot of pine tar, and i wonder why molina said it was stupid to ask if he had anything there

anyways, we know what your low-effort trolling is really about

tumblr_oo8savsMD81qeiao1o1_400.gif

that's a lot of pine tar, and i wonder why molina said it was stupid to ask if he had anything there

anyways, we know what your low-effort trolling is really about

tumblr_oo8savsMD81qeiao1o1_400.gif

What does Molina's response have to do with anything? MLB investigated it, nothing was found to be breaking any rules. Do you also not trust MLB when they are testing Thames for PEDs and find nothing?

Cubs and their fans are becoming the Red Sox quicker than expected. They are winning and still find a way to whine! Sounds like
Trump
. Guess it really does run deep.

What does Molina's response have to do with anything? MLB investigated it, nothing was found to be breaking any rules. Do you also not trust MLB when they are testing Thames for PEDs and find nothing?

Cubs and their fans are becoming the Red Sox quicker than expected. They are winning and still find a way to whine! Sounds like
Trump
. Guess it really does run deep.

getting the hate is one of the best parts of reaching greatness. being the villain is fun as hell, i've recently gone through this with the blackhawks

you talk about the cubs a lot. tough night?

Chris R

Ok good, back in this.

Fuck me though, slugging it out with Oakland, man they've come a long way and we are sliding back. Won't surprise me when they finish ahead of us in the West.

Beckx

i know no one will care but this kid I rooted for in Koshien 2015 (he led his team to the championship too) got called up by the Fighters and got a cheer shirt already

Japanese baseball is so cool in that regard

C989F9ZXYAALSrp.jpg

BigAT

i know no one will care but this kid I rooted for in Koshien 2015 (he led his team to the championship too) got called up by the Fighters and got a cheer shirt already

Japanese baseball is so cool in that regard

https://pbs-h2.twimg.com/media/C989F9ZXYAALSrp.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

You root for specific high school kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom