• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 100% sure the yoshis are singing dinero/dinheiro (spanish/portuguese for money)

and out of all the guesses it's the one that makes the most sense

Datschge

PkunkFury said:
Seems songs may be chosen based on the arrangers's preference, rather than based on their use in the franchise

Indeed

Smash Bros Dojo website after the composer list said:
We've asked our group of arrangement supervisors to listen to an elite selection of Nintendo music and asked them to arrange several of their favorite songs.

Proven

Does anyone have an mp3 of the original Yoshi's Story ending song? I want to hear the Yoshi's singing longer than a few seconds at a time.

el jacko

momolicious said:
anyone else think these updates are kinda boring? id rather have them drop the bomb all at once with a trailer than these tiny updates everyday
Not only that, but it'd give us all the necessary info, and none of this other bullshit that we should be first discovering when we boot up the game for the first time.

I really don't like how all the cool new stuff is going to be old before the game even arrives on shelves.

Kuga

el jacko said:
Not only that, but it'd give us all the necessary info, and none of this other bullshit that we should be first discovering when we boot up the game for the first time.

I really don't like how all the cool new stuff is going to be old before the game even arrives on shelves.

One of the reasons they 'are' releasing this information to us in small tidbits is to slowly build hype. If you don't want to know information about SBBB, don't come to the update thread. It's rather simple.

Chao

..pakbeka.. said:
I'm 100% sure the yoshis are singing diñero/dinheiro (spanish/portuguese for money)

There's no such thing like DIÑERO in spanish. But because I think you don't hate us brave and good-looking spaniards I'll asume you were trying to say "dinero"

..pakbeka.. said:
I'm 100% sure the yoshis are singing diñero/dinheiro (spanish/portuguese for money)

Yes, it makes more sense for ****ing dinosaurs to be singing the spanish word for money than it does for them to be singing something like say, Nintendo. Perfect. Case closed.

fernoca

..pakbeka.. said:
I'm 100% sure the yoshis are singing dinero/dinheiro (spanish/portuguese for money)

and out of all the guesses it's the one that makes the most sense to me

Fixed..you forgot 2 things... :D

Ravidrath

Someone, find a way to petition Sakurai to add Kuribo's Shoe as an item in the game.

This would be the only worthwhile internet petition ever, I think.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
FunkyMunkey said:
*jumps in hype train with bombs strapped to chest*

61 MINUTES BITCHES

*train moves forward at 250 mph*
*plants a bomb on the tracks*

Taxman

Ravidrath said:
Someone, find a way to petition Sakurai to add Kuribo's Shoe as an item in the game.

This would be the only worthwhile internet petition ever, I think.
OMG YES! I'm shocked they never did this in Melee. That would be the best item ever.

GaimeGuy

Firestorm said:
Come on early japan time.
The next person to say "japan time" in a way like this that isn't actually wondering what TIME it is in japan at the moment....

I will kill them.

Over the internet.

jrricky

Banned
I was just at Smash bros website and saw the picture showing how to play while moving and shooting. The picture showed Wario with the Super Scope item, but when I checked the Item section it wasnt in it. How weird...Anyone noticed this before?

jrricky said:
I was just at Smash bros website and saw the picture showing how to play while moving and shooting. The picture showed Wario with the Super Scope item, but when I checked the Item section it wasnt in it. How weird...Anyone noticed this before?

Yeah we noticed, in any case, Super Scope is an item its just that a new gameplay mechanic is introduced, we can move forwards and backward!

Branduil

My Pokeballs, let me show you them:
mball01_070605a.jpg

Toss the PokeSPHERE and and a Pokeyman of some type shall appear.
mball01_070605b-l.jpg

Grab and toss the Pokeyball...
mball01_070605c-l.jpg

Pokeyman!
mball01_070605d-l.jpg

It's coocoo for Cocoa Puffs!

Pokeballs are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get. Or which ones are crunchy.
mball01_070605e-l.jpg

GoldEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

Branduil

mball02_070605a.jpg

THIS IS THE POKEYMAN FROM RUBY. NOTICE HOW HE IS RED LIKE A RUBY.
mball02_070605b-l.jpg

My name is Groudon, and I do not support the forced imprisonment and disenfranchisement of Pokeymans.
mball02_070605c-l.jpg

COME AND SEE THE VIOLENCE INHERENT IN THE SYSTEM

mball02_070605d-l.jpg

Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

GaimeGuy

Branduil said:
My Pokeballs, let me show you them:
*entire webpage*
Isn't it illegal to reprint the entirity of a webpage on another webpage? :/

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
GaimeGuy said:
The next person to say "japan time" in a way like this that isn't actually wondering what TIME it is in japan at the moment....

I will kill them.

Over the internet.
4q5x1zn.jpg

Branduil

GaimeGuy said:
Isn't it illegal to reprint the entirity of a webpage on another webpage? :/

?
People have been doing the same thing all the time in this thread. If a mod says to edit it, I will.

GaimeGuy

Branduil said:
?
People have been doing the same thing all the time in this thread. If a mod says to edit it, I will.
Just because "people have been doing the same thing all the time in this thread" doesn't make it any more or less right.

It's illegal, and I'm 99% sure that it's also a bannable offense.

AniHawk

GaimeGuy said:
Just because "people have been doing the same thing all the time in this thread" doesn't make it any more or less right.

What mod truly cares to browse a 2500 post Nintendo fanboy infested thread though.

Armitage

GaimeGuy said:

I don't think it's a problem in this situation. It's only a handful of screenshots and a bit of text. No worse than posting newly released screenshots with a blurb from a press release.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
I don't see what the problem is. I don't think getting hits on their smash brothers website from gaffers is on Nintendo's list of concerns.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
sp0rsk said:
I don't see what the problem is. I don't think getting hits on their smash brothers website from gaffers is on Nintendo's list of concerns.

Probably the least of their concerns really.

Espada

mball01_070605b-l.jpg

Wow, has Fox had his little visor thing over his eye in the other images? This is a pretty good update, another legendary to avoid like the plague. I wonder if he just walks back and forth, or just falls off the stage or something.

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
Big Pokemon presence in this Smash Bros 0_o

Now if they manage to include Nintendogs and Dr Kawashima in this game, it will expand its appeal to the widest crowd ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom