• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ games for June (EU, now confirmed)

MRORANGE

From oficially polish ps store:

...yeah

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/05/29/playstation-plus-june-nba-2k14-dragons-crown-pixeljunk-2/

I already have Dragon's Crown for Vita, NBA2k14 I'm not interested in especially on PS3 (if it was on PS4 I would be), and I don't care for the other 2.

So another month of no PS+ games for me.

Radius

Dragon's Crown? Perfect for my summer vacation. As long as there's at least one game I'm interested in, Plus is worth it.

KZObsessed

Got excited until I noticed nba was PS3 version.

Pixeljunk shooter is cool though, never got around to playing the second one.

Already own Lone Survivor tho not played it yet.

Rosur

If NBA is on the PS4 would be nice. Otherwise looks a crap month :( and for June i thought they would try and make a good month...

Tenki

At first I thought NBA 2K14 was for PS4 but of course it isn't. Great. I don't even why I'm paying.

I already have Dragon's Crown, so another month I won't be playing barely anything.

Tregard

Soothsayer
Pretty poor month, haven't actually heard of Dragon's Crown but looking at the trailer now, looks interesting.

Jimrpg

ah crap... i just got dragon's crown a few months ago... and haven't finished it.

such a good game tho - worth every cent.

Top Bottom