• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Arena Sequel Announced [Japanese arcade-only update for now]

Rhapsody

Banned
I got blown up for trying to dp raging lion with yukiko. Never again have I tried to dp that shit. Also dp needs to be addressed. The fact that some can do it in the air, without a persona, and can be super cancelled is kind of stupid.

I don't know how you can get blown up if you're holding back and mashing DP unless you're Labrys. DP invul frames kick in at frame 1.

Also, I do hope DP's are changed though. I just... don't like how they are right now lol

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
BRwfAN2CcAAClXQ.jpg:large

Possible Shadow Mode Chie MAI WAIFU

Other

Time to make bets on how delayed the PAL version will be. Just a bit over 9 months again? A year? Never due to low sales of the first version owing to people not buying it because of the originals delay/region lock?

I don't know how you can get blown up if you're holding back and mashing DP unless you're Labrys. DP invul frames kick in at frame 1.

Also, I do hope DP's are changed though. I just... don't like how they are right now lol

I had it clash and I think I either got punished or some stupid shit happen. regardless I just block it from now on.

Yu supposedly has his derp raging lion removed as well. Rejoice!

lame. It shouldn't be removed but it should be punishable outside IB

xJavonta

Banned
Can't decide if I want the PS3 or 360 version. My copy of P4A and my fight pad are 360, but I told myself no more 360 games...

Fitrix

Neo Member
Tables will be flipped over if its not a DLC but some Ultra Super Arcade edition.

Im not gonna double-dip.You hear that Atlus?

Scratch

Tables will be flipped over if its not a DLC but some Ultra Super Arcade edition.

Im not gonna double-dip.You hear that Atlus?

Famitsu said:
【速報】『ペルソナ4 ジ・アルティメット イン マヨナカアリーナ』の続編!
(Quick Announcement) Persona 4: The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena's sequel!
It's a sequel, not an update.

start flipping

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I hope we just get buffs for them

speak of the devil, thanks solar!

Fuck that, nerf everybody else that isn't Akihiko-senpai. Buff Akihiko-senpai. Introduce Minato, Yukari, and Junpei
and Kuromaru
. All my moneys.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Where are the Mitsuru and Aigis nerfs.
This is the important question. What's the point of an update if you won't address the most broken characters in the game. EVO's final was a Mitsuru vs Aigis match FFS.

Top Bottom