• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How To Shave Your Groin-Shaving Tips From Gillete

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol

On a serious note, shaving one's ball sack is easier when they are in the "tucked" position. If your boys are hanging, you need to stretch the skin tight.

Fenderputty said:
:lol

On a serious note, shaving one's ball sack is easier when they are in the "tucked" position. If your boys are hanging, you need to stretch the skin tight.

Im with ya, but shaving the boys is a must.. and I live in florida... Seriously have NEVER shaved my boys and not had a small amount of blood :(

Doc Evils

This is all you need:

k3kdoh.jpg

bard

I do so love The Onion.

I believe it was Denis Leary who said he spends most of his time keeping sharp objects AWAY from that part of his body. Five razor blades + testicles = no.

Munin

I'm not sure what everybody's problem with five blades is. Sure, it's overkill, but from my own experience I haven't actually seen how it's more "dangerous". I've noticed I have a far higher chance of cutting myself with less blades.

burnfout

Been shaving for years and years now, just in the shower without gel or moisturizing . Gillete power is really sweet though, it really helps!

aoi tsuki

Meh. Trim the area around the stump, shave the low-hanging fruit. Unless you don't have very hairy legs or shave them, bald pubes + hairy legs = a fucking hipster.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
NarcissisticJay said:
Im with ya, but shaving the boys is a must.. and I live in florida... Seriously have NEVER shaved my boys and not had a small amount of blood :(
Clippers on the patch, clip diagonally to avoid ingrown hairs. Dull safety razor on the junk. Then splash some Aqua Velva on the boys when you're done.

Straight up, i'm scared shitless to shave down there. Don't care if that makes me a pussy or not, but I just can't muster up the courage to put a blade near my cock. I don't like it when I knick my face, I damn sure ain't going to like it if I knick my wedding tackle.

kozmo7

Truly deserves to shoot laserbeams from his eyes
Funny thing, I tried to locate that huge 'shave your balls' thread we had on here last year. Thing had a ton of great tips in there.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I stopped shaving with a razor down there a while ago. Couldn't take the itchiness. Now I just do a close trim with a small pair of dull scissors. Takes a little longer but feels better (and safer) all around.

dabig2

kozmo7 said:
Funny thing, I tried to locate that huge 'shave your balls' thread we had on here last year. Thing had a ton of great tips in there.

I remember immediately after reading that thread I shaved my entire groin area. It was an experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom