• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning |OT| An Enemy-Pounding Funfest

Wallach

I don't know, still seems like it's kind of Universalist. What other Universalist set is there like this? *shrug* Not important anyhow, I ain't using it. I am straight Rogue.

It's definitely a JoaT set. The legs wouldn't be cloth if it were a M/F set; it's much likelier that the lack of requirements on this piece are a bug. Either way, the overall bonuses on this set make it seem kind of obvious.

On the topic of loot, anyone know if there is a full "set" of the purple Serpentskin stuff? I have a chestpiece and legs from this fake set and it seems pretty slick (both pieces require Finesse but it appears to be targeted towards Finesse/Sorcery).

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Check out this forum, if you aren't getting the guide I bet you could find out by asking her or someone there that has it.

Sorry that I'm quoting myself from the last page but since you're here, Mr. Shilling, do you have any idea about this problem?

To Mr. Shilling or perhaps any member of the developing team that may read this thread:

I want to report a very, very annoying glitch/bug that happened to my game: the EXP button mashing during reckoning mode just suddenly by itself decided that it doesn't want to work anymore. The reckoning mode itself can still be activated, and I can still collect Fate when felling enemies, and the A button prompt itself still appear and can still be triggered, but when I button mash the EXP modifier, the gauge does not fill.

The worst part? It would seem that this glitch/bug affected my entire save files, since a save file 7 hours prior where I KNOW the EXP modifier still worked suddenly also suffered the same problem. 10 hours worth of gameplay just vanished into thin air (and I was playing on Hard too damn it) :(

I literally have no idea what might have caused this, since the on my first Finesse/Sorcery 72 hours or so playthrough this bug never reared its ugly head. Now, I actually don't really mind losing that 10 hours or so to start over from the beginning, but can you possibly address what might been the cause of this very annoying glitch/bug? Because I really don't want to invest lots of hours again only for this stuff to happen again.

As I recall there's a GAF member here in this thread that got affected by this glitch/bug, and through browsing your Amalur forum I also found several people also got affected. On the Gamefaqs board I also found a person that got affected by this, and he's a PC player (suggesting that this glitch/bug is not limited to one platform only.)

I am playing with Xbox360, and my character that got affected was focusing on Might/Sorcery hybrid.

Any response is appreciated, thanks.

gehrig38

I cut and pasted that to our lead QA dudes ASAP when I saw it. They're aware, and I have not heard back. I am on a family vacation but if I've heard nothing back when I get home I'll certainly try and find out for you and any others that have had this happen. Sorry to hear your experience got hosed.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I cut and pasted that to our lead QA dudes ASAP when I saw it. They're aware, and I have not heard back. I am on a family vacation but if I've heard nothing back when I get home I'll certainly try and find out for you and any others that have had this happen. Sorry to hear your experience got hosed.

Thank you, very much appreciated. Looking forward to hearing the answer.

Sorry that I'm quoting myself from the last page but since you're here, Mr. Shilling, do you have any idea about this problem?

I reported that bug on release day. I couldn't get around it so I had to start a brand new character as like you said it infected every single save for that character. Later on in my new character I hit the same problem, but I was too far along to quit and start over again. Then I hit an even worse bug when my Fae Gorta pet decided it wanted to fight against me instead of with me, attacking me every time I summoned him.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I reported that bug on release day. I couldn't get around it so I had to start a brand new character as like you said it infected every single save for that character. Later on in my new character I hit the same problem, but I was too far along to quit and start over again. Then I hit an even worse bug when my Fae Gorta pet decided it wanted to fight against me instead of with me, attacking me every time I summoned him.

What's your character setup?

It's very weird though. I mean, as I said, on my first 72 hours of playthrough using a male Dokkalfar character focusing on Finesse/Sorcery hybrid this problem did not occur at all (in fact, that playthrough was pretty much bug free--sometimes crazy camera notwithstanding)

I'm gonna make another character again today, with the same Might/Sorcery setup. I'm gonna launch the reckoning mode every time the fate meter is filled to test things out.

It would seem this is a rare case, but once it happens since it affects all the saves there's nothing anyone can do about it.

I guess the good news is except for the EXP modifier, the Reckoning mode is still working as usual (slow mo enemies, heightened damage) and this bug does not necessarily 'damage' the game per se... And less EXP probably means a player can feel more compelled to actually explore and finish all the quests, hahaha.

Both were female. One was the class that gave a bonus to stealth. The other was the class that gave a bonus to lockpicking and detect hidden.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Both were female. One was the class that gave a bonus to stealth. The other was the class that gave a bonus to lockpicking and detect hidden.

Interesting. My previous character was a male and the character that got affected this time is female. And what do you know? I chose the Varani race as well for its detect hidden bonus.

I'm gonna try female Almain or Ljosalfar now. Hopefully this bug does not hit me again.

Anyone in to collecting sets I have got a great system. I basically re-visit haxhi dam after three days of rest. It's populated by mountain trolls who have better loot tables. I save before each fight, kill the troll and if it has nothing of worth re-load. I have almost got three complete sets doing this.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
I guess the good news is except for the EXP modifier, the Reckoning mode is still working as usual (slow mo enemies, heightened damage) and this bug does not necessarily 'damage' the game per se... And less EXP probably means a player can feel more compelled to actually explore and finish all the quests, hahaha.

Not that the bug isn't a big deal and a huge annoyance, but does the bonus exp thing really matter? I keep reckoning saved up for those "oh shit" moments so I barely use it. I actually forget it has a little button mash mini-game. If everything else but the exp bonus works, I don't think it's worth it to scrap hours of playtime. It's not like experience is a finite thing in the game. Again, not downplaying your misfortune, just not the biggest bug in the world. If your reckoning wasn't activating at all or something I'd be like damn.

Also finally figured out stealth kills, I was an idiot and didn't have points in Assassination's Art or whatever the eff that ability is. Yeah at level 6 with maxed dagger skill I was doing 3000 damage on a backstab. What. the. fuck.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Not that the bug isn't a big deal and a huge annoyance, but does the bonus exp thing really matter? I keep reckoning saved up for those "oh shit" moments so I barely use it. I actually forget it has a little button mash mini-game. If everything else but the exp bonus works, I don't think it's worth it to scrap hours of playtime. It's not like experience is a finite thing in the game. Again, not downplaying your misfortune, just not the biggest bug in the world. If your reckoning wasn't activating at all or something I'd be like damn.

Also finally figured out stealth kills, I was an idiot and didn't have points in Assassination's Art or whatever the eff that ability is. Yeah at level 6 with maxed dagger skill I was doing 3000 damage on a backstab. What. the. fuck.

Well there's this nagging feeling at the back of my head realizing that something that is supposed to work, isn't working, hahaha. Anyway, 10 hours or so is not that much, actually, and I was planning to restart anyways.

If by some misfortune my new character get hit by this bug again, then I think I'm just gonna plow forward regardless. In some ways it is actually rather liberating that I don't have to play the button mash minigame and just enjoy all the cinematic flair of the Reckoning mode.

And yeah I guess the upside of this bug is it actually encourages the player to seek out and complete more quests and such to scour more possible venues of XPs.

Oh and about the stealth attack: I actually managed to pull off 11.000 worth of damage with a 175 power faeblade on last character with stealth attack. That thing was beautiful. Just make sure to invest in smoke bomb... for awesome mid-battle stealth attack (and 100% guaranteed steal probability at your fingertips.)

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
I just wanted to check out the basic rogue gameplay..I never, ever, ever play rogue/stealth classes in any kind of rpg. The one exception was Dragon Age where my first character was a rogue but I took him down the ranged/archer path. I wonder how viable that is in this game..bows as my main weapon. Actually does the secondary weapon have some sort of damage penalty or is it simply weapon number two? If it's just another weapon I might give rogue a try by just opening with daggers but then switching to a bow.

For some reason I fell in love with great hammers and have made a war/mage. That spell where you tag 5 enemies with fire and blow them up is surprisingly good. Abilities like that never work how the description says they do but in this game it does exactly what I imagined it would so it's very satisfying to use it. Sadly I found an epic (purple) greatsword and it's making me want to respec into that.. I've already found 5 or 6 purple weapons in the beginning of the game so I'm very happy with the options I've had.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I just wanted to check out the basic rogue gameplay..I never, ever, ever play rogue/stealth classes in any kind of rpg. The one exception was Dragon Age where my first character was a rogue but I took him down the ranged/archer path. I wonder how viable that is in this game..bows as my main weapon. Actually does the secondary weapon have some sort of damage penalty or is it simply weapon number two? If it's just another weapon I might give rogue a try by just opening with daggers but then switching to a bow.

I am actually the opposite of you. I usually play rogue-ish type of characters but only for the original Dragon Age Origins I switched it up to warrior. The main reason? Because I think the set of armors for rogue in that game were all insultingly awful looking, hahaha.

Bows as your main weapon in this game is very, very viable. In fact, it is one of the most versatile weapon, in my opinion. Ranged: ok. Up close: shotgun damage with scatter shot. Bleed passive with Barbed Arrows. AOE: many of its attack sets are covering this.

And as far as I am aware, the secondary weapon slot does not carry penalty whatsoever. Think DMC3.

robatw

i am reposting the level zones from the official forum - the user is called Anne_Summers

Allestar glade 1-1
Odarath 1-5 and 2- 12 and 5-20
Glendara 3-13
Ettinmere 3-13
Lorca-Rane 4-14
The sidhe 4-14
Cradle of summer 10-25
Ysa 5-18
The wolds 8-20
Tala-Rane 8-22
The red marches 8-20
Alserund 8-21
Forsaken Plain 8-22
The hollow lands 8-22
Menetrye 8-23
Galafor 8-23
Tywili Coast 8-25
Kandrian 8-25
Apotyre 8-25
Bridge 20-35
Rathir 10-25
Mel Senshir 13-99
Cursewood 16-31
Drowned Forest 16-32
Caelled Cost 16-34
The midden 16-31
The keenning 16-32
High fulgen - 22-40
Shadow Pass - 22-40
Amaura 22-40
Twilight pass 22-40
I think thats it

in pictures

I'm an expert

I am actually the opposite of you. I usually play rogue-ish type of characters but only for the original Dragon Age Origins I switched it up to warrior. The main reason? Because I think the set of armors for rogue in that game were all insultingly awful looking, hahaha.

Bows as your main weapon in this game is very, very viable. In fact, it is one of the most versatile weapon, in my opinion. Ranged: ok. Up close: shotgun damage with scatter shot. Bleed passive with Barbed Arrows. AOE: many of its attack sets are covering this.

And as far as I am aware, the secondary weapon slot does not carry penalty whatsoever. Think DMC3.

Oh man reading this really excites me..I've never switched my specs around so much in a game before. Going to try a bow main/dagger sub build now.

edit/update: So went full finesse with dagger/bow..and wow. I just spent 30 mins wandering around killing anything I saw, not questing, just killing. This is the most fun I've had with the combat yet. I set a frost trap to begin, then try and stealth in for a kill, if it doesn't look like I'm gonna make it I send a volley of arrows and then kite stuff around while leading them into my traps. If they get in close, boom, dagger attacks. Can't believe I'm saying this but I think I'm gonna stick with this rogue build.. this game..so good.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
^Yeah, the battle system is fantastic. The amount of options they're giving you to handle all sorts of situations are very diverse, I love it.

I hit the same bug, male Almain character. Had to start a new game.

Hmmm. It seems the problem may be not as rare as I thought it is.

moop1167

I went to Detyre before going to the plains (which I just got to after finishing Adessa), and it feels like I did it out of order based on what's happening. Everything is gray here now also.

I went to Detyre before going to the plains (which I just got to after finishing Adessa), and it feels like I did it out of order based on what's happening. Everything is gray here now also.
Yep, I did the same exact thing. After I learned about the area level scaling, it really made me hesitant about exploring too freely. :\

Failed my first quest. Floodgates is a bitch. 3 Prismere trolls beating my ass and then one of them split off and killed the person I was supposed to protect.

Ala Alba

Same here. I should have just followed the faction quests, which send you to the plains first (especially obvious to me after running into the other keep and camp in Detyre).

moop1167

Same here. I should have just followed the faction quests, which send you to the plains first (especially obvious to me after running into the other keep and camp in Detyre).

Yeah, it looks like I have some untouched dungeons in Detyre that are part of quests for some of the other factions that send you to the plains first.

scy

I don't know, still seems like it's kind of Universalist. What other Universalist set is there like this? *shrug* Not important anyhow, I ain't using it. I am straight Rogue.

Yeah, it's definitely Universalist in aim, was just pointing out you can use it as Might/Finesse due to the legs lacking a stat requirement (which is either a bug or just a side-effect of there being no Cloth legs in the game due to Robes).

i am reposting the level zones from the official forum - the user is called Anne_Summers

in pictures

Hm. I wonder what the yellow con range is (-2? -3?) then. And they really should raise the caps by a few levels for Detyre then; Errathal has so much content that it's easy to get to 30-ish from those alone. That or bump up the caps for those regions across the board (or based on MQ progression) since it's too easy to just outlevel either one of them.

Finished up the Warsworn faction questline last night. Have to say I enjoyed it more than the House of Ballads. I guess it was more action-y, which I like.

With those two factions completed, I'm getting back into my Travelers quests, but I know I'm missing a bunch more factions, right? Any suggestions on what I should do next?

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Finished up the Warsworn faction questline last night. Have to say I enjoyed it more than the House of Ballads. I guess it was more action-y, which I like.

With those two factions completed, I'm getting back into my Travelers quests, but I know I'm missing a bunch more factions, right? Any suggestions on what I should do next?

Which ending did you pick for the Warsworn quest? I went with the 'good' ending, but I'm really curious about what happens if you take the 'evil' path. I'm definitely going to go that way with this new Rogue character I started the other night.

Which ending did you pick for the Warsworn quest? I went with the 'good' ending, but I'm really curious about what happens if you take the 'evil' path. I'm definitely going to go that way with this new Rogue character I started the other night.

I went with good. I'm such a sucker. :\

Oh man reading this really excites me..I've never switched my specs around so much in a game before. Going to try a bow main/dagger sub build now.

edit/update: So went full finesse with dagger/bow..and wow. I just spent 30 mins wandering around killing anything I saw, not questing, just killing. This is the most fun I've had with the combat yet. I set a frost trap to begin, then try and stealth in for a kill, if it doesn't look like I'm gonna make it I send a volley of arrows and then kite stuff around while leading them into my traps. If they get in close, boom, dagger attacks. Can't believe I'm saying this but I think I'm gonna stick with this rogue build.. this game..so good.

Good to see you're having fun with pure finesse - it's my favorite build, too. Between the versatile abilities and the wonderful synergy between bows and daggers, I believe finesse is the way to get the most out of Reckoning's combat system. It also tends to be a bit more challenging, too, which is always a plus.

I love seeing another person who uses traps extensively - some people actually consider them useless. They're just a more tactical way of piling on the damage. Just wait until you advance far enough to experiment with skills like smoke bomb. Popping a stealth kill in the middle of combat feels godly. Rogues are definitely the "smart" build - you have to study an enemy, look at its patterns, choose and angle of attack, use different abilities depending on the size/number of enemies present...it's good stuff. You'll never really get an ability that takes care of every scenario, 100% of the time. It definitely keeps you on your toes and makes the game feel a bit more balanced.

Who else rolled a pure rogue?

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Good to see you're having fun with pure finesse - it's my favorite build, too. Between the versatile abilities and the wonderful synergy between bows and daggers, I believe finesse is the way to get the most out of Reckoning's combat system. It also tends to be a bit more challenging, too, which is always a plus.

I love seeing another person who uses traps extensively - some people actually consider them useless. They're just a more tactical way of piling on the damage. Just wait until you advance far enough to experiment with skills like smoke bomb. Popping a stealth kill in the middle of combat feels godly. Rogues are definitely the "smart" build - you have to study an enemy, look at its patterns, choose and angle of attack, use different abilities depending on the size/number of enemies present...it's good stuff. You'll never really get an ability that takes care of every scenario, 100% of the time. It definitely keeps you on your toes and makes the game feel a bit more balanced.

My first run through the game was as a pure Might character up until level 25 or so when I switched to pure Sorcery and finished the game that way.

A couple of nights ago I started a new game as a Dokkalfar guy going pure Finesse. I'm still only a few hours in at level 7 or so, but I'm really enjoying using daggers and a bow.

Zimbardo

i have a question for the blacksmith crafters out there regarding different types of damage modifiers.

i've seen stuff like ...

10% damage
+5 health/ 7% physical damage
10% damage during the day/ night
10% lightning damage
7% bleed damage

etc, etc, etc,

so what i'm wondering about is the first one i listed, '10% damage'. would that mean that its 10% damage for all the different types of damage? elemental damage output, physical damage output, bleed damage, etc?

its straightforward when they say its a % of physical or lightning damage, etc ...but when it just says 10% damage, i'm left to assume that its 10% damage for all types.

so that looks like it'd be the best damage modifier to me, right?

Dresden

Finesse becomes yet another overpowered spec in Amalur if you use bows--spreadshot kills anything up close. Traps become mindless to use once you unlock Gambit. There's no 'study' involved--charge up Gambit, and then shotgun everything down as they try to reach you through a personal minefield.

ReaperXL7

Hm. I wonder what the yellow con range is (-2? -3?) then. And they really should raise the caps by a few levels for Detyre then; Errathal has so much content that it's easy to get to 30-ish from those alone. That or bump up the caps for those regions across the board (or based on MQ progression) since it's too easy to just outlevel either one of them.

I think what they should have done instead of scaling each zone by themselves they should have scaled each region up to a certin level so say Dalentarth would be 1-20 or something similar, then it would scale with you up to 20, then by the time you move on to the next region would have the next range. Seems like scaling each zone is a large part of whats causing people to out level the content so quickly.

WallJump

Banned
Someone a while back posted that a "No EXP" button would be a fun way to enjoy all the content without over-leveling it. I think it's a fantastic idea. The Kingdom Hearts games have a "No Exp" ability at level 1 in their hard modes (maybe just final mixes?). It would be easy to implement and it would let everyone play the game at their own pace without all the self-gimping we've otherwise got to do in order to enjoy a challenge.

I tried de-equipping all my crit-boosting gem-based items last night. It worked for a half-hour. Mobs definitely took longer to kill, which was good. Then I got into Rathir and promptly bought up prismere daggers and faeblades, each with a weapon slot and two utility slots. I HAVE NO SELF-CONTROL

Ricker

There is this guy near a small bridge that sounds like he is in a Thief/Rogue faction or something...the flag is like 3 different colors on top of each other...went to him a few times but decided to wait till I finish the Warsworn and Ballad quest to start theirs...

GeoramA

There goes all my gold. Spent over 2 million when I reached Rathir. Mostly on Prismere armor and weapons, that I later salvaged and re-crafted to make even more powerful. Spent about an hour doing this...

80 hours in and still addicted as hell.

scy

I think what they should have done instead of scaling each zone by themselves they should have scaled each region up to a certin level so say Dalentarth would be 1-20 or something similar, then it would scale with you up to 20, then by the time you move on to the next region would have the next range. Seems like scaling each zone is a large part of whats causing people to out level the content so quickly.

By region could work but the larger problems are that they're locked upon first visit and that the caps across the board are a bit low; if you do all the quests, it's pretty easy to grey out the next area. This is especially notable with the Plains/Detyre. I guess they intended for you to do some of one and then some of the other? Honestly, I have no idea what was intended but it's pretty awkward that they're designed with the same level ranges in mind, more or less.

And, really, the level lock isn't so bad but it really hurts those who want to explore a bit. Accidentally went down that road too far? Guess what, Alserund/The Wolds is now set to level 10! That's the worst part of it. I can see why you'd like to lock it to, say, 18 or 19 so the area becomes easier as you level once or twice and then is obviously trivial when you swing by a mere zone later. It gives a nice sense of progression of player power.

Currently, however, it's just flawed a bit and needs to be re-worked. I'd probably just tighten the ranges, to be honest. Not sure why Errathal/Detyre need to start as low as Level 8 instead of 15, really. Seems a bit odd, but maybe 8 is appropriate for a MQ only run. Or something.

I'd also really like to see enemies set to 40+ for a difficulty jump at the end-game but maybe that's excessive :x

Someone a while back posted that a "No EXP" button would be a fun way to enjoy all the content without over-leveling it. I think it's a fantastic idea. The Kingdom Hearts games have a "No Exp" ability at level 1 in their hard modes (maybe just final mixes?). It would be easy to implement and it would let everyone play the game at their own pace without all the self-gimping we've otherwise got to do in order to enjoy a challenge.

I tried de-equipping all my crit-boosting gem-based items last night. It worked for a half-hour. Mobs definitely took longer to kill, which was good. Then I got into Rathir and promptly bought up prismere daggers and faeblades, each with a weapon slot and two utility slots. I HAVE NO SELF-CONTROL

I mentioned it before but I mostly wanted it so I could slap it on and then go wild with farming drops. I want to collect everything but I don't want to be going back at the cap and farming greys or farming drops and outleveling the content ahead (more than I already do).

Traded it in to Amazon for 35 bucks. That's a good sign for the game and 38 studios that after being out for nearly a month the used buy-back price is still high. Means the game is in demand. After all of Amazon's discounts (15 to price-match Target, and then for some reason 20 more dollars after I already had it to make up for some inadvertent price drop on their website), Amazon paid me 10 bucks to play this for a month.

It looks like items sold to stores disappear over time or for whatever reason. From over 100 unique items sold, there are only 47 left now in the store, all the rest is gone. I'm really pissed now :(

Hobbun

Traded it in to Amazon for 35 bucks. That's a good sign for the game and 38 studios that after being out for nearly a month the used buy-back price is still high. Means the game is in demand. After all of Amazon's discounts (15 to price-match Target, and then for some reason 20 more dollars after I already had it to make up for some inadvertent price drop on their website), Amazon paid me 10 bucks to play this for a month.

What about when the new DLC is released sometime next month? Or are you not interested in playing it?

ParityBit

Is there any way to know how close you are to getting an achievement such as picking 10 of each kind of ingredient? Or 500 kills with powers?

Just finished up House of Sorrows. Started out pretty cool, but man I saw that ending from a mile away.
There's been a lot of those 'surprise, I'm actually the bad guy' type of twists in the game, so by then I was practically expecting it.

For me, I'd rank the Faction quests as:
  1. House of Ballads - Unique story that really plays up the "Fate" premise in Amalur. Arriving at Castle Windemere is one of my favorite moments in the game.
  2. House of Valor - Short, but sweet. The Crows were a fun bunch and I always got a kick out of interacting with the opponents pre-match.
  3. Travelers - I liked the Hierophant story, and the gameplay offered some variety with the sneaking bits. The Traveler camps were neat areas too.
  4. Scholia Arcana - Got pretty predictable with everyone getting taken over, but
    I love the part where the archsage gets launched off the top of the mountain. Sent chills down my spine. Also, got a sweet new pad!
  5. Warsworn - Some of the dungeons were really annoying and the story seemed the most generic of the bunch. Still, it ended with a bang.
    I like how the demon lord gives you mission quests to kill everybody in Warsworn.
  6. House of Sorrows - The trials part in the beginning were pretty neat, but it sorta dragged on at the end. I guess partly because I just wanted to get on with the main story.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
I was just thinking this. My new Vita is the only thing keeping me away from Amalur right now.

I would BUY a Vita for this game or for a massive SRPG in this scale on the system. Why nobody has committed to a big let down. Phantasy Star Portable is the best thing we got on PSP.

FoeHammer

Finished yesterday at about 60 hours total.

It's a solid RPG that lays a great framework for future titles. There are some things they need to work on, and I believe most of those have been identified here so I won't regurgitate. I will argue that I think all protagonists in RPG's should be voiced with distinct personalities, but that is just my own personal deal.

Overall, I enjoyed it and would definitely be up for whatever these guys make next.

ElyrionX

So my method of saving before fighting each troll in haxhi dam and farming for sets is working out well. Got five complete sets doing this now.

How long did it take you and what's your hit rate on average? Are drops from mobs randomized and only determined upon their death? So you would reload if you don't find a unique or set drop after they die?

Deadly

Finished it yesterday. ~85 hours. 183 in completed. Did I miss any? The only thing preventing me from playing is that my stash and inventory is basically full. Mostly finesse was kinda boring. I got about 25 points in sorcery afterwards but it wasn't anywhere near powerful enough to be of use.

What about when the new DLC is released sometime next month? Or are you not interested in playing it?

Not interested anymore. Around the mid-point it became clear that no enemy was ever going to put up a fight (including bosses) on Hard difficulty. Unless they completely re-balance the entire crafting system, there wont be any difficulty to be had in the DLC either. I'll be there day 1 for Reckoning 2 though.

Top Bottom