• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Guys I looked up what anime was and now I want to die.

tumblr_oglnguytiy1u8df7so1_540.jpg

San Junipero makes the whole season worth it. Everything else ranges from pretty good to meh. Thankfully none of the episodes were outright bad.

San Junipero is an amazing episode of television but IMO it's not a great Black Mirror episode because right now it sticks out like a sore thumb in the Black Mirror canon. I hope in this next season they have another similar touching/emotional episode because if they don't it will stick out even more.

tm24

I don't know who Kris Straub is, but the Improvised Postmortem was really good and he was hilarious

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I mean if that's the thing you found in your search I think it says more about you and your search habits. >_> <_<

I just finished my Fate of the Furious movie/spoilercast combo. If you choose to watch and listen to them at the same time I advise you to pause the spoilercast so it catches up to the movie since Giant Bomb gets many scenes ahead, early. Overall, I would rate the movie/spoilercast a solid 8/10, but that's because I have seen F8 multiple times. and had no issue when the movie/spoilercast diverged.

Alex/Dan/Vinny if you read this, please do a proper films and 40's of this film with Abby.

LiK

I just finished my Fate of the Furious movie/spoilercast combo. If you choose to watch and listen to them at the same time I advise you to pause the spoilercast so it catches up to the movie since Giant Bomb gets many scenes ahead, early. Overall, I would rate the movie/spoilercast a solid 8/10, but that's because I have seen F8 multiple times. and had no issue when the movie/spoilercast diverged.

Alex/Dan/Vinny if you read this, please do a proper films and 40's of this film with Abby.

They confirmed a proper Film & 40s for Fate is coming soon.

daydream

Banned
nice work on the twin peaks stuff

it never occurred to me but i should have come up with that for a bombcast thread

Great work on the new OT DM, as always!

Excites for more content tomorrow! I just finished watching the Brad stream tonight, it was really good. I want more Brad streams, I miss breaking Brad. Destiny stream tomorrow should be good, really looking forward to SMS too.

Beat world 1 on rabbids (minus 3 challenge levels), really enjoying that game so far. Definitely scratching the xcom itch I've been having watching exquisite corps

I've been watching a friend stream Destiny, and the actual patrol part of it, that is exploring the overworld, seems dense as all fuck. Like waaaay denser and less linear than the last game.

oti

Banned
I'm enjoying Destiny 2 so far. The EDZ (first sandbox area) is super cool. And also it's Germany.

I'm just going to assume it's Germany because no-one knows Austria exists and Switzerland doesn't count.

Nerokis

I refused to buy Destiny until The Taken King came out. It was a good decision.

Instead of repeating that rewarding pattern of behavior, I went ahead and picked up Destiny 2. I'm nervous and I'm trembling.

Rainmaker

Banned
Really enjoying Destiny 2 so far. I liked the first one a lot despite its flaws but this one I feel confident in calling a Good Game so far. I'll pull myself away to watch the GB streams tomorrow/later today

Xater

Boy was I spot on with my Rorie. He asked a dumb Destiny question and then related whatever was said to WoW. If he had drifted off into an unrelated tangent I would have gotten 3 out of 3.

derFeef

I got sucked into Warframe and this is basically Destiny so I will be burned out on the formula when Destiny 2 comes out for PC... GREAT!

After almost 3 years of not having played Destiny, it's kinda strange how quickly playing Destiny 2 felt familiar. It looks better though, and I'm already excited by how the narrative is just more immediately engaging now. Also it's still cool to have random people show up in the world and fight aliens alongside you.

I'm also down for partying up if anyone else playing on PS4 is interested.

The idea of someone idolizing Don Draper is....upsetting.

I know, I was referring to a shitpost at my expense in the old thread. I suppose it's to be expected that some people would jump to conclusions based on my avatar alone and not look at the username above it or read any of my posts ever

Hasney

Thanks! Its usually up really quick. Wonder whats taking so long.

Abby's handling it for the first time and there's a slight issue with the main audio feed where the last question was cut off, so the other audio source they had needs to be spliced in at the end.

Catvoca

Banned
I know, I was referring to a shitpost at my expense in the old thread. I suppose it's to be expected that some people would jump to conclusions based on my avatar alone and not look at the username above it or read any of my posts ever

I bet Human Trashcan isn't even your real name, you stole it off someone in WWII!

For the record, I didn't think you actually looked up to Don, it was more that I saw your post and it made me think "damn, there's probably some fucked up weirdos that actually do idolize him."

Top Bottom