• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What has science done?... OBJECTION!

Eteric Rice

phoenix.jpg

:lol

Nice photoshop, but Bale isn't likable enough to play Phoenix. The role would could for a more (off the top of my head) Matthew Broderick type...but younger.

LiK

Fourth Storm said:
Nice photoshop, but Bale isn't likeable enough to play Phoenix. The role would could for a more (off the top of my head) Matthew Broderick type...but younger.

gawd no...

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Added it to my avatar rotator :lol
rcmtl1.gif

EDIT: ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah :lol :lol :lol ^^^

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Okay, I've set my rotator to cycle between Phoenix and Edgey :lol :lol :lol

Hasenfeffer said:
Oh think of the inappropriate cleavage shots of Maya during the channeling of her sister. OUTSTANDING
This needs to happen.

LiK

EmCeeGramr said:
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b324/austinjg/phoenix.jpg [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b324/austinjg/edge.png
This would be the best movie ever. Have him play both roles.[/QUOTE]

[B]Phoenix Wright One Man Show: Starring Christian Bale~![/B]

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.

Mamesj

Banned
There is an idea of a Phoenix Wright; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

or

[to Maya]: You're a fucking ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.

There's actually a guy that occasionally plays a defense attorney on Law & Order that looks exactly like what I would imagine a slightly older real life Phoenix Wright would look like.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Taking a quick glance over at the Court Records site, saw this in their forum banner. :lol
actors.png

Patrick Stewart as the judge please!

Top Bottom