• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Kyoufu

Can we get Orton back on RAW?

He'd be good to feed to Punk.

I mean come the fuck on. There are like 3 guys over on the roster lol.

Layla won the championship by not pinning the champ, the rules are on hold this week guys.

The ref decides who wins, not the rules.

Talamius

If you're going to do a timed spot, wouldn't it make more sense for the ref to face the side where the clock is? Maybe have the action over there? Hmmmm?

dat ref botch
Oh Black Ref. Why you gotta botch like that?
Black ref!
Oh Sanford...
Ajjxx.jpg

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Damn it, I looked away even though I knew they would try to play it close - gonna have catch this again on a rewatch.

Damn it, I looked away even though I knew they would try to play it close - gonna have catch this again on a rewatch.

Well, what actually happened was clear as day even if you weren't watching. The buzzer went off before he said 10. What they intended to happen, we'll see.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
what they'll probably do is say the ref was slow ith his count, that the match was over with 5 seconds left on the clock

Bowser

Jericho gonna dispute the result to Johnny Ace, main event will be Jericho vs Miz "tie-breaker", Jericho wins

Top Bottom