• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Avixph

o46tDRO.jpg

G.O.O.

Aw shit guys !

50pd4mz.jpg

I don't get the thread title but then again we started arguing about who should make the thread and we were all pretending we weren't concerned, so I'm fine and thank you DeeDee

1upsuper

I'm surprised at how many people are surprised that this thread (still) exists. Do people seriously not visit community? Do they not talk about their other hobbies on GAF?

tumblr_muqsmsiPAL1sdmmbvo1_500.png

A new OT? Is this how longtime lurkers can try to weasel their way into the "cool" crowd?
Probably not.
99Hgl7j.jpg

Lurkers are always welcome to post.

Going to start doing it right now

I'm surprised at how many people are surprised that this thread (still) exists. Do people seriously not visit community? Do they not talk about their other hobbies on GAF?

When the threads are moved community mostly of casual browsers (couldn't find a better term) forget about them because they don't use the subscribe function though even in community these threads are usually the ones with the most views

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Wow, the OT title is fucking terrible. I want the last one back.

I'm not surprised - komplanen and DD are in cahoots to drive PTMYL into the dirt - in fact, if they didn't speak different languages and post in different threads simultaneously, I'd think DD was komp's alt account.

We need a timeline of komp's fuckery, starting with Aguirre.

PqOTxBg.gif

phoenixyz

Übermatik;226750875 said:
I'm not surprised - komplanen and DD are in cahoots to drive PTMYL into the dirt - in fact, if they didn't speak different languages and post in different threads simultaneously, I'd think DD was komp's alt account.

I mean, there are people who speak multiple languages. And you can also use multiple browsers at the same time...

komplanen

I'm not saying anything negative because I know how bad it hurts in the heart to see your friends one by one tell you repeatedly that something you thought was neat is actually the worst thing ever.

WP2.jpg

I also really don't want to lie.

So I won't say anything.

3a39a4a2e8972e23e0cb53f82c72c463.jpg

Okay it's kinda cute thread title :-3

It's still not really what I expected Über and DD to pick or come up with.

komplanen

For one there are at least two finns here and we're equally important. Also I think all of our doggo posters are magical allthough Über is the only one who still uses Transfarring :-3

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
Wow, you guys got moved fast. the mods must hate the unholy nature of this thread.

Top Bottom