• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Okay, TeamCG. Come own up to your foolishness. #trolljima

Is Joakim Mogren CG?

Results are only viewable after voting.
After a quick browse this is the best example of realistic facial animation I could find:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlKyu32NPUw&hd=1

Funnily enough, they're attending GDC.

myth_confirmedheq9b.gif

Also they should make more (good) Red Dwarf.

MaLDo

This wrinkle has two positions that alternate throughout the interview. Not a movement caused by the eyebrows, but it seems that there are two shots of the actor and they are alternated.

javac

Joakim and Mogren are two separate entities, you fools! You've killed us all! CG wasn't supposed to be tampered with like this, you've caused a hole in the space time continuum!

Joakim and Mogren are two separate entities, you fools! You've killed us all! CG wasn't supposed to be tampered with like this, you've caused a hole in the space time continuum!

Legends says that when Joakim and Mogren becomes one, CG will be Real, and Real will become CG. And then the universe will become Zero.

javac

Legends says that when Joakim and Mogren becomes one, CG will be Real, and Real will become CG. And then the universe will become Zero.

I've heard such stores, but I didn't want to believe. I was afraid damn it! The instrumentality of the human race is near. Kojima, forgive me for my sins. I believe now.

Mik2121

I voted for TeamCG just to try to balance out this. I'm not sure and what I definitely don't believe is that we'll get anything nearly this quality in an actual game, but it could potentially be done (cleverly and with lots of tricks) in real time with... 8GB DDR5 RAM!

It's probably a real person, but the way he acts makes it look so suspicious... lol

Can you imagine if this guy is real how fucking depressed he must be right now ? Probably wondering what the hell is wrong with his face.

Can you imagine if this guy is real how fucking depressed he must be right now ? Probably wondering what the hell is wrong with his face.

If I were in his place I would be laughing my ass off of the whole affair. But that's me, still I don't think the guy should be depressed about having "perfect white teeth".

If I were in his place I would be laughing my ass off of the whole affair. But that's me, still I don't think the guy should be depressed about having "perfect white teeth".

Exactly. Some people don't care what others think about every little thing, especially randoms on the internet. I doubt this guy cares.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
I've heard such stores, but I didn't want to believe. I was afraid damn it! The instrumentality of the human race is near. Kojima, forgive me for my sins. I believe now.

CinGularity is upon us.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I love how in the Audrey Hepburn commercial thread all of gaf was experts in picking out CG... even though half the shit they were saying was CG was actually real.

Now a significant number of gaffers believes this clearly not cg guy to be CG?

lol... I love this forum.

*wakes up and sees the poll results*

*laughs at all the people who need their eyes checked*

The sane people are winning. All's right in the world.

flippedb

Banned
This wrinkle has two positions that alternate throughout the interview. Not a movement caused by the eyebrows, but it seems that there are two shots of the actor and they are alternated.

By the bumpy flow of the interview, you can tell it wasn't shot in one take.

Have you seen Joakim's eyes? They're marble white. Even away from the iris, where eyes tend to get redder or yellower, his are solid white. I'm not pointing out the difference in white balance between his and Geoff's shots but specifically the lack of a gradient in the actual colour of the eye.

Pretty much what you might suspect if someone filmed Joakim in one of those light box thingies NVIDIA was going on about recently and then stuck in some eyeballs, for instance.

So I went a-looking for mistakes and found this:

iqMC0tBqvLRGj.png

On the top left you see Joakim's eye looking away from the light, on the bottom left looking more or less at it, on the top right Geoff's looking away, on the bottom right looking at it. Someone's pupil is malfunctioning.

Goodbye TeamReal, I'm defecting!

I can't vote anyway *maniacal lol*

#TeamCG

Top Bottom