• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Under Fire 2 coming to PS4 this summer.

Tsundere

Banned
Free to play, nice.

The developer said that Kingdom Under Fire II PS4 version graphics will be better than the PC version and PS4 version will have exclusive content.

Better than PC? Would like to see that.

Nags

Banned
ron-paul.gif

Acidote

I don't believe it. Not the street date, not the PS4 version looking better unless they artificially make it to be like that.

inky

Wait a minute. This game is already out on PC?

Beta is expected to launch early this year in SK. (It was expected to launch last June, so that should tell you something).

I don't know how much it changed from the Xbox ones, but I doubt it will ever be as awesome as those, especially with the MMO aspect.

The developer said that Kingdom Under Fire II PS4 version graphics will be better than the PC version and PS4 version will have exclusive content.

Shit port confirmed, won't even bother with it, thanks for saving me the hassle kind developers.

25219.jpg

She will smite you with her "powers".
Weren't elves supposed to be nimble and minute?
Male elf are either port raid as almost too frail or lead and slightly muscolar..
Elf female.. Amazoness with bazinga Tits...
Yeah well, i could live with it, but this is really low..
And i ask myself, given her garbment (or lack of), permasunny environment confirmed!

Herla

I don't get it.
Is it like The Crusaders or is it going to be more like a multiplayer action rpg mmo thingy? After all these years and multiple trailers I still don't understand what they're trying to do.

ViciousDS

Banned
Cool. Hopefully Blade and Soul will come to PS4 as well.

psh, dude there hasn't even been US news of blade and soul for the PC in over a year, and at this point I would consider its localization dead due to the rising of Wildstar.

Archeage has a better chance of coming out than blade and soul does.

Also kingdom under fire 2 has been on my radar since I loved the first one.

Zhao_Yun

Looking back at the development history if this game it's hard to believe that it will be released this summer, so I'll stay sceptic. Still disappointed that the game became a MMO unlike the Xbox titles...

Drayco21

Free to play? So I guess it doesn't play like any of the other games in the series? Bummer.

Will give it a try when it comes to PS4, Circle of Doom was alright.

Caayn

Wait so the sequel to a 360 exclusive isn't coming to the Xbox platform?
In other words the PC version will be either deliberately gimped or it's going to be a really bad port.

inky

Wait so the sequel to a 360 exclusive isn't coming to the Xbox platform?.

Microsoft and Blueside relationships kinda fell off when they couldn't deliver this game on time (or so it is claimed by the internet) so they chose PS3(4) & PC exclusivity after that.

Loomer

I wonder if the switch to Free to Play is what caused them to change the armor designs, this is what they looked like in the initial reveal:

54747_orig.jpg

Granted, this was at least 7 years ago.

Top Bottom