• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BioWare teasing next Mass Effect [Up4: Fourth Pic (1 LQ offscreen, 3 concept art)]

Note: They've been doing tweets every 30 minutes today, so only expect one image per 30 minutes until they stop.

---

The next chapter of Mass Effect is upon us!!

BYf0ZXrIcAALzgd.jpg:large

"…with new characters to fall in love with… #N7Day13 pic.twitter.com/pdIDR4xRCG"

BYf7DmPCQAAfbK5.jpg:large

"...new enemies to encounter… #N7Day13 pic.twitter.com/sTkBoCeVcm"

dvd9k7T.jpg

...and new worlds to explore!

BYgIsgkCIAIukTS.jpg:large

We continue working hard to create amazing new Mass Effect experiences for you. Happy N7 Day everyone!

BYgP-E_CcAA_DfQ.jpg:large

---

IT'S HAPPENING.

https://twitter.com/GambleMike/status/398555808856035328

XB23GJ3.png

CztVBSn.png

vgfsq2u.png

is6dqjl.png

2013-11-0722_22_56-twkndjm.png

0u6eWtM.png

Truant

Rumors are saying they removed the reloading animation to make room for less RPG mechanics in the RAM.

AlphaK

-Plays game on PC using 360 gamepad.

-Actual game has no native gamepad support due to "budget/time" constraints.

Simzyy

I don't recognize the environment and I've played 1 and 2 for around 200 hours each. So looks like it is from the next game.

So hyped.

Jhoan

It looks like a Turian but in what kind of looks like Shepard's house that you get from finishing the Pinnacle Station DLC. This is a awful tease.

I'm sure there's folks out there that can zoom in on the image and clean it up to get a better look at it.

Top Bottom