• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush 2's Raven DLC is out in some parts of the world now.

Theswweet

Excellent, time to download!

Edit: annnd done. That was fast. That's including the time it took to update my PS4 to 4.50, go to the PS Store, and download the DLC...

I forgot all about this. I've been meaning to go back and get the GR2 Platinum, but then 2017 happened and a million more great games arrived, so this will definitely get me back into it.

rackham

I wonder how long it is. Kinda shitty how raven controls pretty much exactly like Kat unless they changed it for the dlc

Kindekuma

Banned
Excellent, should be a steady roll out from now.

There's also more free costume DLC to download as well so get on that as well!

2B outfit DLC release when?

it's out in Aus so yeah downloading now

there is also a new costume out as well

I wonder how long it is. Kinda shitty how raven controls pretty much exactly like Kat unless they changed it for the dlc

isn't her gravity kick and Stasis Field different?

The real question.

What's the new costume that was released, though?

it's called the Dark Angel, dont have a pic of it in game but here's the thumbnail

jonjonaug

Fuck, I just moved and all my stuff is still going to be packed in boxes until this weekend. I have no idea where my copy of the game is.

daveo42

Banned
This is coming out at just the right time. Nice break between Horizon and Persona 5. I'll probably fly (fall) through it when I get off work tomorrow night.

jonjonaug

Found my copy of Gravity Rush 2 and my PS4.

Also fairly certain I sprained my back moving every single box around because the box with my PS4 games in it was at the far bottom end of the pile.

jacobeid

Banned
Not that that should really matter, but it wasn't always supposed to be free. Who knows, maybe they did make her control differently.

For story reasons it kind of makes sense that
they would control the same.

I am very happy to be getting this DLC. Can't wait to see what is in store.

I haven't played Gravity Rush, but goddamn Raven's theme is the best thing I've ever heard

The entire soundtrack is fantastic. It'll definitely end up being one of the best this year.

LotusHD

Banned
For story reasons it kind of makes sense that
they would control the same.

I am very happy to be getting this DLC. Can't wait to see what is in store.

I think people are just referring to the cutscenes, where Raven is always known to be using her powers in a way that makes her look like she's truly flying compared to Kat. There's also a sidequest in the game where it makes it clear that Raven has a better handle on her powers compared to Kat. So while Raven does have differences, I could understand why people would wish for them to go the extra mile. Also
we know they could do something like that if Panther/Phoenix Mode are any indication.
I don't really care either way, but it'd be interesting to see.

I haven't played Gravity Rush, but goddamn Raven's theme is the best thing I've ever heard

Let's listen to it now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u08NEp-HawU

Top Bottom