• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CEO Kaz Hirai (the parody Twitter) announces his retirement in 2018.

mindatlarge

Damn, I always loved his dry, witty humor...

"At Sony we love HD remasters so much that Jim Ryan has decided to become an HD remaster of a Sony Exec in 2006"

I'll miss him for sure. :(

Gorillaz

I always looked at that account as a ps3 era sony and it definitely hasn't been the same the past year or so but 6 years as a parody accounting a CEO is impressive

don't blame him

Bishop89

zgVM8.gif

This is the best social media handle.

I don't want it to end!

theecakee

Damn.

Though, also kind of how I've felt about the game industry and following it. I just don't care as much as I used to anymore.

Jmille99

Hope he goes out big. Have the real Kaz Hirai come out and read a script written by this man.

Thanks for all the laughs Fake Hirai.

EmiPrime

My money is on him being Gary from UK Resistance but it's best we never know. Fake Steve Jobs became shit when his identity was revealed.

tahsutify

Whoever the hell he was, he made us laugh a whole lot. Who would have thought that a fake Kaz account would be so hilarious?

Thank you fake Kaz.

Watch as the surprise twist ending turns out to be

A) Real Kaz also retires in 2018

B) Fake Kaz' account was run by Real Kaz the whole time

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
So CEO KH will join the likes of the Move, 3D, Vita, PSVR...? Not surprised, fuckin' Sony can't support shit properly

Top Bottom