• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Old photos recreated 15-20+ years later

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Was forwarded this photo project with the premise of taking old photos and having the person redo them 15-20+ years later.

2wHOL.jpg

qiB7p.jpg

8E3Xu.jpg

TMbeG.jpg

bEcdj.jpg

KCe7c.jpg

7JEUL.jpg

uUZj6.jpg

viUva.jpg

6sRZD.jpg

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I saw this earlier and thought it was pretty neat. Although when you look through more of them you realize that cute dont last. Man some people turned out ugly.

Damn this is in fact very cool, I dug out pics of my childhood and think they would be awesome if they were recreated.

me15yrsinsnofiltr.jpg

Trouble is...now in my early thirties, I'm only half as cute as I used to be. :\

I am kind of impressed by (the photography) getting the quality (lighting /Contrast) of the images totally accurate!

How's that possible? just photoshop? or do they actually use the same camera and film with the same settings??? pretty cool!

Anth0ny

I actually have one of these lol.

I'd like to post it, but is it just me or can I not save pictures from Facebook? wtf.

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
that is amazing, the picture quality, colours, locations etc all recreated brilliantly. the costumes (as hard as they are already) are probably the easier things to recreate. getting the look right must be so hard

Anth0ny said:
I actually have one of these lol.

I'd like to post it, but is it just me or can I not save pictures from Facebook? wtf.
Nope. The new picture viewer they have is pure bullshit. You have to screencap every picture you want to save now.

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
Meus Renaissance said:
Girl on the left still does the same face! lol

just noticed the girl on the left is also topless like her original picture! attention to detail!

Meus Renaissance said:
uUZj6.jpg

My favourite. Had a warm feeling inside when I saw this

Yeah I really like this one too, especially witnessing the gradual and subtle change of the environment around them, makes it so cool (poetic)

Kotomi said:
Nope. The new picture viewer they have is pure bullshit. You have to screencap every picture you want to save now.
Or you could use firebug to see the url of the image, copy/paste into the address bar, right click > save as.

But yeah, screenshot is probably easier :p
Ripclawe said:
IROOOOONN MAAAAADIENNNNNN!!!!
http://tinyurl.com/4os55qs[/IMG]http://tinyurl.com/4ly59fy[/QUOTE]
Ay chiuaua the girl on the right. Om nom nom nom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom