• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 Press Conference Dated.

Haunted

Whoever shows a new console wins by default, so congrats for winning E3 Nintendo.

Here's hoping there's a good lineup at launch.

Coolwhip

Banned
I want to say my Body is ready but I don't know yet :( Got a medical procedure in June but I don't know the exact date yet. PLEASE LET IT NOT BE JUNE THE 5TH!!!!!!!

Strike

yiM0Q.gif

Clipper

And here's the completed chart:

e3times2012.png

Anybody making an official thread for the conferences, please feel free to use this image (and feel compelled too, as it really helps people).

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Hopefully my calendar remains clear that day. I'll be taking an early lunch to watch the good stuff.

Surely Wii U, they said rich line up. I don't think Pikmin 3 can do it.

So far it's NSMBMii, Pikmin III, Rayman Legends, Killer Freaks from Outer Space, Aliens: Colonial Marines, and a Wii U casual family game X. That's rich enough.

There won't be a huge console Metroid game right away because Retro's working on Zelda. If anything, it'll be 3DS, and it won't be from them.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member

e3times2012.png

Anybody making an official thread for the conferences, please feel free to use this image (and feel compelled too, as it really helps people).
I will be making the E3 General Information & FAQ thread, I can include it there. Thanks.

maeda

It's gonna be only an hour long? Huh...? I hope Nintendo doesn't focus too much on 3rd party, a couple of major announcements about the project from 3rd parties would be enough.

FoneBone

I think they're either going to let the series rest for another year or so, or they're working on something for the 3DS.

Another year is overoptimistic. I think Other M has killed the series' AAA ambitions for the foreseeable future. Still hopeful for a 3DS game or DD title.

It's gonna be only an hour long? Huh...? I hope Nintendo doesn't focus too much on 3rd party, a couple of major announcements about the project from 3rd parties would be enough.

Hopefully it's shorter because Reggie has undergone speech therapy to make him stop going "Here at Nintendo... we know... that the biiiigest... innovations in gaming... are right... on your... tv screen. And at the end... of this... FISCAL year..."

Haha, it's the Queen's Diamond Jubilee on the same day. Any party invites are getting turned down, I'll be having my own better party on NeoGAF.

pramath

Banned

e3times2012.png

Could you please add IST (Indian Standard Time) on there? :)

Whoever shows a new console wins by default, so congrats for winning E3 Nintendo.
I'd like to believe that, but I distinctly recall, during my lurks at NeoGAF through E3 2011, that a very, very vocal amount of people felt Nintendo's E3 presser was the weakest - despite the Wii U reveal. (Personally I thought the weakest was Microsoft's, given the exorbitant amount of focus on Kinect and various non-Kinect games I didn't take any interest in like MW3 and Halo 4, but that's me.)

Granted, this year they're likely showing off real software for the console, instead of a bunch of tech demos which might get people more interested... but since the anticipation over the initial reveal is pretty much all gone, that's all they'll have going for them, so it'd better be good.

But then I'm an unabashed Nintendo fanboy, so I'll end up buying one just for Nintendo's games anyway

Really, the only conference that matters. Microsoft will show shoe-horned Kinect functionality and a demo of whatever new Call of Duty, and Sony will show off one new game and spend the rest doing damage control for the Vita.

But, at the same time, Nintendo has the most to lose.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
That feeling after E3 is finished is always disappointing because then you have to wait for the all the cool stuff to actually come out.

maeda

Hopefully it's shorter because Reggie has undergone speech therapy to make him stop going "Here at Nintendo... we know... that the biiiigest... innovations in gaming... are right... on your... tv screen. And at the end... of this... FISCAL year..."

Yeah, I would rather have an hour long collection of trailers from new and announced games. :)

pargonta

so who are we expecting.

Bill "Demo Wizard" Trinen, Iwata, Miyamoto, Reggie...

..isn't there a new Vice President that knows to show his face?

Top Bottom