• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One achievements now viewable on Xbox.com

Slowly getting towards what the 360 has done for years! (I took the s out of the original post link)

"Your Achievements" now available on Xbox.com

http://account.xbox.com/en-US/Achievements/

(you need to be logged in)

y2LnZ4y.jpg

You can see every single achievement, ordered by unlocked/locked, including those nice achievement pictures.

I think slowly they are integrating the Xbox One system @ Xbox.com.

reddit said:
I'm also noticing peoples recent game clips are showing up underneath achievements as well. Looks like the site is getting a bit of an overhaul.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Its about time, but good to know. Loved tracking my 360 achievements back in the day with the website. With sites like trueachievement though, makes it a little more streamlined.

Hell to the yeah! About time!

We asked them about this at E3 and were told Xbox.com would be coming "soonish". Now for the rest!

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
That's good. Baffling it was missing to begin with.

Now they need to make it viewable on the 360.

Caayn

Good to see some progress being made to restore the site to its full functionality again. But there's still a long way to go, many features are still missing :(

Still think that it should've worked from day one.

RedStep

Nice. Now we can see the images in their full glory without them being greyed out like on the console.

On the console you can press left or right (not sure which) on the d-pad when viewing an achievement and it will hide the overlay to just show the full 1080p image.

The more you know.

EvB

Nice. Now we can see the images in their full glory without them being greyed out like on the console.

if you remove the &h=640&w=1138

from the url you can get a 1080p version of the image instead :)
I used to have to get the URLs from the config files of the Smartglass app, now if I fancy a nice new wallpaper I can just do this .

Change the JPG to PNG and you can have a less compressed version too.

http://images-eds.xboxlive.com/imag...n4OQ2df2pTbCODlJwjJQCq7KxBoujtGp8D&format=png

Schweet.
Let's just hope companies put more effort into their unlock pictures, some exclusive artwork and more would be nice.

Nice to see the pieces of Xbox.com coming back together.

That site was a hot mess for a while, between the currency switch and the XB1 integration.

E92 M3

It's been there since launch.

Store.xbox.com

I am an idiot you're right - lmao. I remember going on there to get free games. Wow, I might have been thinking of something else and wrote that idiocy instead.

fake edit: Oh yes - using MS account currency.

Kelsey

Banned
I am an idiot you're right - lmao. I remember going on there to get free games. Wow, I might have been thinking of something else and wrote that idiocy instead.

fake edit: Oh yes - using MS account currency.

You could always buy Xbox One games, free or otherwise, with MS account currency on teh website. It's the 360 store that won't allow it. Still. A year later after MS broke it.

Nori Chan

Awesome. Now I can actually look at my achievements and how they actually look like.

Edit: Doesn't seem like challenges are up there. I wanted my Boss challenge/achievement :\

Sioul

Oh nice, I hope someone upload the achievement pictures to an imgur album or something, nice wallpapers there.

I see my Forza 5 challenges. :?

Are you sure? Because I'm on my Forza 5 page now and it only shows 15 achievement pictures, but my achievement count on the page says 22, since I have completed 7 challenges. None of those challenges are showing up for me on my page.

Oh nice, I hope someone upload the achievement pictures to an imgur album or something, nice wallpapers there.
That's actually a pretty cool idea. Since I unlocked all the Nutjitsu achievements and there are only 10 of them I went ahead and just transferred them all to an album.

Here it is if anyone wants them :). They look great.

Stantron

Did you guys not know you could hide the details and information on an achievement so you could see the whole wallpaper?

Few of my favs.

Weird. I unlocked that same bottom Ryse achievement too, but when I click on the thumbnail to view the larger picture on the xbox website, it tells me "Ryse: Son of Rome This achievement is secret. The more you play, the more likely you are to unlock it! Secret achievement". I guess they're still working out the kinks.

Ryse is good, Nutjitsu is good, Strike Suit is good, but man there are some ones that really don't put much effort in. I'm looking at you Wolfenstein, Forza, Trials, and Child of Light.

Montresor

Ryse is good, Nutjitsu is good, Strike Suit is good, but man there are some ones that really don't put much effort in. I'm looking at you Wolfenstein, Forza, Trials, and Child of Light.

Have you seen Black Flag and Rayman Legends? They have the definitive lazy achievement wallpapers. Hint: every single achievement has the exact same bland wallpaper.

At least with games like Wolfenstein and Child Of Light, the wallpapers differ slightly by superimposing a smaller achievement icon (likely the 360's own achievement icon) on top of the wallpaper.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Have you seen Black Flag and Rayman Legends? They have the definitive lazy achievement wallpapers. Hint: every single achievement has the exact same bland wallpaper.

At least with games like Wolfenstein and Child Of Light, the wallpapers differ slightly by superimposing a smaller achievement icon (likely the 360's own achievement icon) on top of the wallpaper.

Ubisoft were always good at that lazy corner cut. I remember Prince of Persia 2008 having the exact same achievement tile across the board.

HAHA, I actually had forgotten how bad Rayman's are.

Well, I'll give them passes, because I see the achievement images, achievement rewards, and challenges as something that will evolve and improve as the generation goes on. If you remember the 360 early days, with each game having only like 6-10 achievements, heck one game Condemned even launched with under 1000 gamerscore haha. Everything evolved and got better as the generation went on, and I expect the same to happen with a lot of the lackluster rewards, images and challenges we get now.

mdubs

Banned
if you remove the &h=640&w=1138

from the url you can get a 1080p version of the image instead :)
I used to have to get the URLs from the config files of the Smartglass app, now if I fancy a nice new wallpaper I can just do this .

Change the JPG to PNG and you can have a less compressed version too.

You sir are a hero for posting this.

LiK

Finally. It's a chore to look at cheevos on the Xbox One dashboard. They need to redesign that.

U2NUMB

I hope that means we will be able to track game time and achievements on sites like Raptr soon

Nope.. sadly MS is still being stupid about this. For some reason they have this hidden to anyone but the person logged in and they refuse to integrate it with their normal activity profile which is the way Raptr tracked.

Beyond that.. Raptr has no desire to track much on console any longer.. they openly admit they are PC focused now and have no plans to even give two craps about consoles going forward. They are deeply integrated with AMD and the overall vibe is that they have pretty much been bought off.. it is sad

Just as verification this was posted by Burn who is an employee of Raptr just yesterday in a thread about Xbox.com showing achievements now..

"Now that being said, unfortunately, we're not actually actively planning on tracking Xbox One achievements, nor making any changes in order to do so.
We've now become more PC focused.
Now this isn't to say we won't in the future or that if Xbox puts Xbox One achievements on the aforementioned page, we won't support them, I'm just letting you know the game plan for now."

Top Bottom