• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sold PS3, feel relieved

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
Sold my car, full tank of gas was getting to me.

Coins

Banned
This could be a meme!

Sold my fridge, couldnt eat all the food today.

Sold my furniture, cant sit on it while Im out.

Sold my kidney, had an extra and just need one.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Never even thought about selling my PS3 because of my backlog, and I have a huge one.
Makes no sense to me but to each his own, I guess lol

It'd make me feel mad at myself for spending so much money on a console and not giving it enough time. But then again I'm not the kind who buys games even if I have other games to play and finish.

Shorty

Banned
you people quit given him a heard time....it is his system and games he can do with them what he want to.

10372010.jpg

OP baffles me. This type of consumer behavior makes no sense. I don't care if I had 599 games to play on a system, if I bought them I am at least going to play them a little bit before getting shit value for them on a trade.

i sold my ps3 2 times. Bought one the first time, didnt use it, sold it. Bought one the second time, didn't use it, sold it again.

Fool me once, shame on sony. fool me twice, shame on me.

Koroviev

15 games sounds so manageable. My Steam backlog is currently sitting at 134. At least they don't take up physical space ._.

Coins

Banned
Sold my pokemon, couldn't catch them all!

Gave up sex, too many hot chicks.

Sold this thread, too many shits not given.

Top Bottom