• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 6: Photo Sharing Thread

Emwitus

main.jpg

Credit for outline goes to contributers of former thread by Liquidmetal 14
Gran turismo 5 Thread:http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=413235

iO8k8RuaB5Rqs.jpg
By amar212
New features:
HDR Rendering Engine
In order to more accurately express the wide dynamic range of real life scenery, the HDR dynamic range in Gran Turismo 6 has been made 50 times greater than that in GT5. This prevents over flaring of highlights and black outs in shadows caused by extreme differences in brightness. It also allows natural blurring effects, better motion blurring which increases dynamic motion effects, and makes the sparkle of lighting more realistic, immersing the player in a truly absorbing atmosphere.

New Locations:
Gemasolar;
i18DpzttmNfem8E.jpg

Ronda - Puente Nuevo
i1lz1jKPJ1P0o8E.jpg

Siracusa - Piazza Duomo
i1cBY0HianXvWSB.jpg

Valencia- The City of Arts and Sciences
i1QshrI8sjnG1uB.jpg

Guidelines from Liquidmetal14's thread:
Here is a small guide for those wanting to resize and properly link photos or thumbnails.

1.Go to imgur

2.Click Browse to upload your pictures (you can choose multiple pictures and then upload them all at the same time)

3.Go to More Sizes and choose either you want a large thumbnail or a small one, if you uploaded multiple pictures you can also swich between them here.

4.After you chose the thumbnail size, copy/paste the appropriate code in the forum. You'll need to do this for all the images.

5.Recommended format for uploading several pictures:
Try and keep it to three photos per post GT-gaffers.

Gran-Turismo-Dr.jpg

Happy photo hunting:

Gestault

These make me utterly ecstatic at the idea of a PS4 Gran Turismo game with image quality closer to photo mode. Such good work (on both the game's side and on that of the photographers).

Radec

Quick try of the photo travel. Selecting cars inside is finally available.
Only down side is that there are very few locations for now. :/

11248652273_1b16fa81dd_c.jpg

11248656593_af65b53c0f_c.jpg

11248600566_6fed4a32c6_c.jpg

Hoo-doo

Banned
These two moon shots posted have a weird effect on my brain, where it adds an instant mental "Aaaaaww yeeaaaah!" caption to them.

These shots are all fantastic. Keep it going. Probably grabbing this game today.

Stasis

Are the loading screens/menus still as painfully slow as GT5?

I was wanting to wait for a PS4 Gran Turismo, but these screens... gah, I want.

Jabba

Banned
Think some of you guys could get shots of the C9 or C11 at Lemans at dusk if they are in game? Assuming my ps3 browser will load them.

Thanks guys.
So tempted to get this for the Lemans prototype classes alone.

Are the loading screens/menus still as painfully slow as GT5?

I was wanting to wait for a PS4 Gran Turismo, but these screens... gah, I want.

Menus are very fast now. Race load times generally depend on whether or not you've been on that track before. If you have then it's pretty quick.

Top Bottom