• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 7, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Nielm

Honestly, if the last episodes of this season are as bad as the first part, I will stop watching the show.

I usually say that every year, but this time I mean it.

Nameless

Honestly, if the last episodes of this season are as bad as the first part, I will stop watching the show.

I usually say that every year, but this time I mean it.

JDM heavy episodes were all good to great imo, but I agree that it was the weakest half season in few a years. The direction of the story called for a lot of table setting, most of which felt sloppy and rushed, but seven seasons in I don't know what the alternative was. The audience would have grown even more impatient with the sort of meticulous world/character building the narrative probably needed. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Hopefully the show regains its momentum now that the battle lines have been drawn.

45 more mins hype!
tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif

Fuck, I always seem to get real hype for these premieres. They usually don't disappoint

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif

Fuck, I always seem to get real hype for these premieres. They usually don't disappoint
rick has his swag back, now he's rounding up the fellowship. Shit should be cool. Also Negan won't be happy that Daryl is missing. Is Dwight the inside man? Will Carol join the fight and one hit KO everybody? Will the Tiger survive the season?

So many hype questions.

Father Gabe has become one of my favorite characters so I'm expecting him to get got any episode now.
I hate him on the comic but on the show they turned him into a badass.

rick has his swag back, now he's rounding up the fellowship. Shit should be cool. Also Negan won't be happy that Daryl is missing. Is Dwight the inside man? Will Carol join the fight and one hit KO everybody? Will the Tiger survive the season?
Rick bouta level up again, get that legendary gear back :")

HeySeuss

If anyone does it'll be a nobody. We prolly have a couple of episodes convincing all the factions to team up. Doubt Ezekiel will be down on the first sales pitch

I don't even want anyone important to die. I'm at the point where I like the vast majority of the main cast. Rosita kind of on my nerves at the moment but even her I'd rather have stick around I GUESS. But if someone has to go it can be her.

Michonne dropping that baest of all bae motivational talk.

He's got his gun back.

So many hype questions.

Yeah.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot they took our guy Eugene.

NolbertoS

I hobestlt have given up on this show , 3 episodes into this season. Just doesn't hold my attention seeing the Negan story. I think the show has run its course in story telling. After 7 long seasons since Day 1, I think ita best to wrap the show,before the ratings keep dropping. Just like GOT is finishing after 8 season with shorted episodes.

Top Bottom