• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Newegg Pre-orders: Batman: AC $48, AC: Revelations $48, Saints Row 3 $48, Halo $30

Batman: Arkham City $47.99
Xbox 360 use code EMCKBHG95
PS3 use code EMCKBHG96

Assassin's Creed: Revelations $47.99
Xbox 360 use code EMCKBHG92
PS3 use code EMCKBHG93

Saints Row The Third $47.99
Xbox 360 use code EMCKBHG88
PS3 use code EMCKBHG89

All with free shipping

edit:

Also,

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary $30
Link $29.99 with code EMCKBHG94

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
What games has Newegg NOT had preorder deals on for this year? I've lost track.

If they had cheap release day delivery like Amazon they would probably be getting even more preorders, they should seriously look into that.

DaBuddaDa

Amazon will undoubtedly have similar amazing deals, but they usually wait until closer to the holiday shopping season (~mid-October).

Gravijah

Beer Monkey said:
Tons of costume DLC and inevitable mission DLC makes me think I'm waiting for a GOTY edition for Arkham City.

pre-order arkham city goty today and get the exclusive baman outfit

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Ordered Saint's Row. That makes 3 games I have gotten over $10 off via NewEgg for this fall (Halo: Anniversary and SotC/Ico collection).

I may also do AC, but I can't remember what I pre-ordered at Best Buy for the buy 5 get $100 back thingy.

x-Lundz-x

Hell yeah, can anyone tell me if Saints Row comes with the same pre-order pack that Amazon is doing? The Prof Genki pack? It doesn't say on NewEgg as far as I can tell.

legbone

so how is their shipping? has it improved? last game i preordered from them (i think it was halo: odst or around that time anyway) was supposed to arrive on the release date but it ended up getting to me six days later. i even paid extra for shipping to ensure i got it as quick as i could. i ended up having to get a refund for the shipping. are they better now because those are some great prices.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
legbone said:
so how is their shipping? has it improved? last game i preordered from them (i think it was halo: odst or around that time anyway) was supposed to arrive on the release date but it ended up getting to me six days later. i even paid extra for shipping to ensure i got it as quick as i could. i ended up having to get a refund for the shipping. are they better now because those are some great prices.

Well there is no release day shipping for these, only 3 day free.

Halo: CE Anniversary also up for $30 now --- this is actually 25% off rather than the 20% off of the other 3.

Can't change thread title obviously, but it's in the OP

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
legbone said:
I've ordered a lot of stuff from Newegg and only ever had one problem, and that was on the delivery service for not delivering the item then shipping it back to the warehouse.

I've also never used anything but basic shipping with them though, so maybe that makes a difference. Stuff usually gets here (AL) in 3-4 days from CA, 3 days from NJ, and 1-2 days from TN.

Deadly Cyclone said:
Well there is no release day shipping for these, only 3 day free.
He probably paid extra for one day shipping. Could have been on Newegg or the delivery service, who knows.

legbone

yeah, i had paid extra for one day delivery. it probably was the carrier. newegg was kind enough to refund the shipping no questions asked. i always buy my pc parts from them and have no problems. for some reason i just don't use them for games that often. i haven't preordered batman yet, so i may have to give them a shot. damn good price.

foxdvd

x-Lundz-x said:
Hell yeah, can anyone tell me if Saints Row comes with the same pre-order pack that Amazon is doing? The Prof Genki pack? It doesn't say on NewEgg as far as I can tell.

I would like to know this as well.....

Z_Y

I jumped on the BF3 preorder for $47.99 and was on the edge of cancelling figuring that Amazon would do a $20 credit on BF3 that I could put toward Halo Remake.

Amazon hasn't done shit to compete with Newegg on that front though and this latest deal just puts me in the sit back and wait for my games mode. Feels good, man.

btw, mods need to edit the title for Halo. That's the best deal of them all and I almost missed it.

LiK

Infamous Chris said:
So the Master Chief avatar armor and the Grunt Birthday Party skull is exclusive to pre-ordering from Amazon? :(

nope, it's in all preorders. Newegg even lists the bonuses there as well.

LQX

Newegg has Batman: Arkham City again for $48 but you get a T-shirt this time for pre-ordering so you might want to cancel that previous order.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...S091011-_-EMC-091011-Index-_-index-_-74330020

Promo code: EMCYTZT747

74-330-020-13.jpg

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
The AC:Revelations and the Saint's Row 3 pre-order deals are live again for 72hours.

$47.98 pre-order.

AC:R 360 Code EMCJKHK93
AC:R PS3 Code EMCJKHK94

SR3 360 Code EMCJKHK95
SR3 PS3 Code EMCJKHK96

NervousXtian said:
The AC:Revelations and the Saint's Row 3 pre-order deals are live again for 72hours.

$47.98 pre-order.

AC:R 360 Code EMCJKHK93
AC:R PS3 Code EMCJKHK94

SR3 360 Code EMCJKHK95
SR3 PS3 Code EMCJKHK96

Sweet, missed the AC deal the first time. Ordered for 360.

Heysoos

Wait, so, do they have release day delivery? I was about to order Halo CEA, but the only free option I have is UPS 3-Day. If that's the case I'm better off just getting it from Amazon with their $10 credit and free release day shipping.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Yeah, you won't get it day 1, at least I haven't in the past. Usually a couple days later.

..but if you're looking for a "cash" deal where you aren't getting credit back, this is the best out there I've seen in these Newegg pre-orders, as they are just discounted and not future credit.

Top Bottom