• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

giphy.gif
This elephant kinda looks like Trump. Just missing the hair.

Mortemis

Banned
What a fucking idiot.

Thanks for actually increasing the pressure I guess. I hope the fear keeps you up all night, you treacherous fuck.

Kart94

Banned
Trump: How do i put out a fire? Just spray it with oil...i mean it is the same as water right? Oh it isn't FAKE NEWS!

Remember when people argued that Hillary was just as corrupt or more so than Trump and Trump would be a great anti-establishment candidate that would get rid of all that is corrupt in washington? How is that working out guys!?

I mean, if you ignore his 40ish year corrupt business career why wouldn't you have believed him?

It would honestly make me feel better if electing Trump was just the GOAT troll our timeline has ever witnessed. But sadly people really are this dumb. shrug

Bulk_Rate

Ack, sorry about that.
I get so excited now when I see the little WaPo notification pop.

If you look up NY Times or WaPo exact headline/article titles via google, click news and then they will open....I guess google pays them a finder fee or vice versa

ex google "Russia probe reaches current White House official," and click the article link in google

cackhyena

What a fucking idiot.

Thanks for actually increasing the pressure I guess. I hope the fear keeps you up all night, you treacherous fuck.

I honestly believe he's so dumb, he still thinks none of this will amount to anything. He doesn't ever seem to have dealt with real consequences in all his 70 years here.

”I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job," Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. ”I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."

Mr. Trump added, ”I'm not under investigation."

He clearly does not even think about the words that come out of his mouth, even when he completely contradicts himself in the following sentence.

---I fired Comey because his investigation was creating a lot of pressure on me. But I'm not under investigation.---

Fucking moron.

Also...

He was crazy, a real nut job...

Trump calling someone a crazy nut job...

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
He literally cannot help himself. He can't keep from saying these things.

Holy shit, White House response is hilarious. Just heard it on cable news so can't transcribe it, but basically reiterating the whole "leaks are real, news is fake" bullshit

TS-08

This is just yet further confirmation though, right? No huge bombshell or anything.

The man is colossally stupid.

No, this is a huge bombshell. This is the final piece, if proven. It shows that no only did he fire Comey because he didn't like that he wouldn't play ball on the Russia investigation, but that he thought the firing would have a tangible effect on the investigation. Some people have suggested it doesn't make sense to think the investigation would go away just because Comey was fired, but this would tend to prove he at least thought it would. Plus, he told this to the Russians of all people. I can't wait for Russia to deny this and offer the transcripts again.

WinFonda

Trump must truly believe he is untouchable as POTUS, and probably has some yes-men reassuring him so. This is going to end badly for him

Like I'm not that person rooting for this country to fail and enter an apocalypse but I can't help loving what a goddamned fucking idiot the POTUS is.

louiedog

The only way this week could get better is a series of angry tweets about how phones are made way too slippery and there's no way anyone could ever keep from dropping them. Then we see photos of Trump getting off Air Force One in Israel with a blue hand.

Top Bottom