• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

Hrmm I wonder how worth it is to farm 3 more Letters and Arms for my 2nd Fryevia....or maybe I should just always bring a friend instead. I'm not a fan of the triple chain cause it's hard to do without a macro. Thoughts?

Syntsui

Hrmm I wonder how worth it is to farm 3 more Letters and Arms for my 2nd Fryevia....or maybe I should just always bring a friend instead. I'm not a fan of the triple chain cause it's hard to do without a macro. Thoughts?
Friend Fryevia is just a myth, like the Loch Ness and the Big Foot.

Dandte

Friend Fryevia is just a myth, like the Loch Ness and the Big Foot.

Give me a few more days! (Or maybe like two weeks being realistically haha... ;___; (i'm sorry) )

Ingus# 61,4%
Ingus# 43,6%
Ingus# 42,8%
Ingus# 44,3%
Vanille 43,7%

She then will be equipped like this

Fryevia 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Enhancer +82ATK+23MAG
Left Hand: Fryevia's Needle +92ATK+112MAG
Head: Creepy Mask +15MP+15DEF+30MAG
Body: Siren's Robe +30DEF+40MAG/SPR+100%Sleep/Silence
Accessory 1: Genji Glove +10%ATK/MAG & Dual Wield
Accessory 2: Magistral Crest +30%MAG+30%SPR
Ability 1: Letters and Arms +50%MAG Sword
Ability 2: Letters and Arms +50%MAG Sword
Ability 3: Letters and Arms +50%MAG Sword
Ability 4: Letters and Arms +50%MAG Sword
Pot Stats: HP: 390 MP: 65 ATK: 34 DEF: 26 MAG: 26 SPR: 26
Esper: Ramuh HP:2800 MP:6200 ATK:1600 DEF:1100 MAG:5900 SPR:4500
Total Stats: HP: 4168 MP: 415 ATK: 440 DEF: 202 MAG: 948 SPR: 274

Can't wait for Sylvia (4*base) to show up on Global:

[Weapon] +100 ATK sword, 84 MAG sword.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Dark Fina first appeared around when I started playing, struggled to do PRO. Being able to go in and beat her first turn on ELT was satisfying.

90 nrg per try or something :). Drop is not 100%, I didnt get Giancryst to drop from clearing story chapter 10 only 3 Heavicrysts and smaller ones as drops.

But there's a chance! :-D

Had no clue it was farmable.

Whales

Banned
Daily: Helena. Glad it wasn't another Ruggles.

Bought some Lapis to kick-start TM farming again and used the EX tickets.

5* EX Tix
rtVvloN.jpg

Finally, my most wanted unit! Better late never.

Used my remaining 3* EX tix, 7th one turned blue>gold>rainbow.
6caP2CF.jpg

Dupe, but I'm still happy :D

You made me want to spend my 5* ticket

So I did and got my 4th Lightning

Someone kill me

Doctor_No

Daily today was a straight-up rainbow. Lunera.

Damn, now I have to give a crap about her. What's her BiS then? I saw someone mention 1000 mag and 600 spr but I'm not seeing how.

Does this mean I'll have to try Aigaon when he shows up? Also this better not affect my chances on the Nier banner.

Gratz! Welcome to the Lunera club! She is excellent even without that 90% +2 buff we were hoping for.

Her BiS build is to build for MAG, and its with her own TM bow.

For her Elf Song, you can get to over 800 SPR using Healing Wisdom (example below; built purely for SPR), but it really isn't necessary, go for full MAG or HP. She gets around 500-600 MAG without even trying if she has a bow equipped.

ekJhIJQ.png

Hah. Totally missed the new thread. Whoops.

My Daily pull yesterday was Lunera. Pretty happy about that.

I wish I could play JP though, 5 5* units with my first free pulls. Crazy.

Kouriozan

I wish I could play JP though, 5 5* units with my first free pulls. Crazy.

This is why I'm tempted to skip Onion Knight, currently have 40k Lapis and 159 tickets, so 247 summons or an average of 2.47 rainbows if I used them now vs. 7.41 if I wait for the 3% rainbow rates.
Bad news is that the increase of rainbow would the in the random pool because it would be 1% banner / 2% off-banner, but really don't mind waiting that long.

Syntsui

This is why I'm tempted to skip Onion Knight, currently have 40k Lapis and 159 tickets, so 247 summons or an average of 2.47 rainbows if I used them now vs. 7.41 if I wait for the 3% rainbow rates.
Bad news is that the increase of rainbow would the in the random pool because it would be 1% banner / 2% off-banner, but really don't mind waiting that long.
Plus pretty much all banners will have two 5* featured characters, for people that want to chase a specific unit the new rates will be irrelevant.

Kouriozan

Plus pretty much all banners will have two 5* featured characters, for people that want to chase a specific unit the new rates will be irrelevant.

Sage Sakura was the only banner with increased banner rates where she was the only 5* on it.
And she's very much worth it! Guess Gumi will add a GL exclusive 5* for this one.

robotuw

True, but with 5* TM's and the lucky off-banner good 5* it will improve the quality of life for most players significantly. Whales are the only ones who miss out.

I'm just curious, but if you've still been clearing all content, and keeping up with everything without pulling on a single banner, what's your team?

I think everyone can take a lesson from ya and learn to have some self control. I'm assuming you've been a free to play player. So the fact you can keep delaying any spending intrigues me.

Visceir

I think everyone can take a lesson from ya and learn to have some self control. I'm assuming you've been a free to play player. So the fact you can keep delaying any spending intrigues me.

Pulling is fun though and that kind of extreme hoarding for something that is months and months away seems just as unhealthy as constantly going broke. Striking a good middle ground is the way to go.

Kouriozan

I'm just curious, but if you've still been clearing all content, and keeping up with everything without pulling on a single banner, what's your team?

Current team is Fohlen / Noctis / WoL / Emperor (or Rikku) / Tilith
I did buy Lapis 2 times last year, for Gilgamesh and Noctis (which I got on my very last lapis), then used all I had for Randi and only started hoarding after that (despite 5k on Orlandeau and guaranted 5*)
Emperor was on the free 11 pulls for the crystal change on February, so we can say I didn't really tried pulling since then.

My other 5* is Lightning (got her on first 11 pulls) and Dark Knight Cecil (while chasing Cecil)
Hardest limited fight so far was ELT raid Ifrit, took a lot of adjustement for me to clear, Titan trial was also hard but I did alright. So far I'm doing good enough that yes, I don't feel the need to pull.
I think I'm getting even more satisfied clearing a challenge without rolling everything with Doublandeau/Doublaileen, and I'm reading people on reddit having killer team and not being able to do some stuff x)

EDIT : also reading that Onion Knight isn't that good put me off.

Kouriozan

"2018", or so I heard. Could probably look when JP got it and add +/- a month.

I expect it for January or February 2018 personally.
Pulling is fun though and that kind of extreme hoarding for something that is months and months away seems just as unhealthy as constantly going broke. Striking a good middle ground is the way to go.

Honestly I can't afford putting money in this game anymore so I better use my lapis more efficiently.
Also I can do it without problem, but that don't mean anyone can, just play the game how you want.

Nah, how is it unhealthy so long as you're still having fun? I'm just like him except I have more lapis while he has more tickets. If you hoard like we do, good chance you'll get the units you want with a little luck. When you finally go big on a banner to get a 5* base you're gunning for, you pull everything else you need along the way. I guess if you didn't like the story you'd get bored more easily but I enjoy story updates, getting new espers, and the fact that this game updates events every week. The frequency of their updates is probably what helps the most. Thanks to Japan, I know what units I'm excited to see released in Global so there's something to look forward to on top of the story releases.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
HOLY SHIT.... so i just finished the Story Missions...you get 2 tickets for the clear.

Used my first Ticket the on the FFXII banner....gold...im like plz Ashe, plz Ashe....turns into Rainbow...im like wtf....

BOOOOOM !!!!
My first Top Tier damage dealer...cant believe it !!!

HOLY SHIT.... so i just finished the Story Missions...you get 2 tickets for the clear.

Used my first Ticket the on the FFXII banner....gold...im like plz Ashe, plz Ashe....turns into Rainbow...im like wtf....

BOOOOOM !!!!

Wooooh! Congrats!!! Doesn't it feel good? That's how I felt when I got Tidus :D Man I can't wait for his enhancements. But I'll have to...

Oh, could you guys confirm for me that the guaranteed 5* banner is gone? I don't recall if it was still around after I pulled on it or not but I have a buddy new to the game that was hoping to pull on it, he's almost at 5K lapis.

Why does everyone want Ashe so badly? I think I read she's a solid chainer but is she really good enough to kick anyone out of your party?

robotuw

Why does everyone want Ashe so badly? I think I read she's a solid chainer but is she really good enough to kick anyone out of your party?

She's the first 4* magic chainer, and it's a damn good move (AoE with spr ignore and heals allies). She's got nice passives, decent buffs and debuffs, auto-refresh, and a pretty good TM. What's not to like?

Muku

BOOOOOM !!!!

:O Congrats!!

BOOOOOM !!!!

Grats! She's awesome, needs her TM to really shine, get it done ASAP!

cw_sasuke

Congrats! Olive is really amazing. Get her TM as soon as possible :)

Thanks bro,
yeah i wasnt gonna to TM farm anymore because i was lacking a clear goal or unit to push...but thats solved now, i will farm her TM and feed her the next TM Moogles we get *hype*

I think this will be my first +1k atk unit if im done with her.

On some other note....is there a solid way to level units right now ? I dont have any Cactuars left, so i guess ill have to wait since the Chamber of Experience probably isnt worth the stamina.
Wooooh! Congrats!!! Doesn't it feel good? That's how I felt when I got Tidus :D Man I can't wait for his enhancements. But I'll have to...

The best feeling !!
Honestly i was already back on track with the game....but i would belying if i wasnt a bit worried about how long it would take me to get a Top Tier damage dealer. Kept getting Support and Tank units (free 5* was Wilhelm) lol.

Also just having missed Tidus with the FFX banner...but man glad that it worked out for me this time. Now i can really back into the game.
:O Congrats!!

Thaaanks *bow* *wipes-tears-away*
Grats! She's awesome, needs her TM to really shine, get it done ASAP!

Oh yessir...im on that, will farm Sparky and gotta check what kind of units/tm i have that she can wear. This will be my No. 1 focus from now on.

One good thing is that i had one Doublehand TM already from the countless Bartzs pulls i used to get last year...from what just read the Sparky effect and the TM Doublehand can be used together.

Ok guys I need either an excuse to use my MAG pots or an excuse to sell them. Zyrus is maxed out and it's pretty pointless me using them on anyone like Exdeath. Does it benefit me in any way to use them on people like Noctis or Orlandeau?

I'm sitting on stacks of them with no use for them in sight unless I manage to pull a 5* it seems.

Great mage, if not the best + good support.
What? She's arguably the best mage? Did I waste my resources on Sea Breeze Dark Fina then? Dammit! Well, Fina like ExDeath is useful for covering a spread of elemental spells so I suppose there's that but damn. After getting nothing but garbo from free pulls I recently got Ashe two days in a row. So the idea is to build them both up and save them for when there's a trial where you want to go with magic and then put them both in for magic chains?
She's the first 4* magic chainer, and it's a damn good move (AoE with spr ignore and heals allies). She's got nice passives, decent buffs and debuffs, auto-refresh, and a pretty good TM. What's not to like?
Well it was more my wondering how she'd get in the lineup if you have a good team but it sounds like you save her for those magic damage trials. The challenge will be gearing two of her ha

Ok guys I need either an excuse to use my MAG pots or an excuse to sell them. Zyrus is maxed out and it's pretty pointless me using them on anyone like Exdeath. Does it benefit me in any way to use them on people like Noctis or Orlandeau?

I'm sitting on stacks of them with no use for them in sight unless I manage to pull a 5* it seems.
Noctis can benefit off of them for his flask moves as they are hybrid attacks.

cw_sasuke

Yep, sparky, doublehand, and any flat attack damage works for Olive, not atk% but flat +atk.

Ah perfect thanks...than for example Hyper Wrist would be better for dmg than a Heroes Ring ?

btw. A bit unrelated...but how difficult are these Train the Soul Quests for Rain, Lasswell and Fina ? If they arent too tough i might clear them as well this week.

Ah perfect thanks...than for example Hyper Wrist would be better for dmg than a Heroes Ring ?

btw. A bit unrelated...but how difficult are these Train the Soul Quests for Rain, Lasswell and Fina ? If they arent too tough i might clear them as well this week.

Bracers are pretty much BIS for her accessories, Amelias Apron and if not that then Demon mail or anything with flat atk, Helm is Black Cowl, TM's anything that boost atk (these will be atk+30%, power of creation, etc. ) oh and also lvl her LB if you can as its great aoe damage.

Syntsui

Finished the second Ultima+2,the first 90NRG stage dropped Black Giancryst 100% of the time for me, I'm really happy with this event.

Top Bottom