• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread - Summer sales usually last week of June

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when we all got those random Assassin's Creed Revelations 50% off coupon I got it into my head to finally sit down and play through my copies of Assassin's Creed 1 and 2. I'm actually quite enjoying the first Assassin's Creed, I sunk about four hours into it today, made my way to the second major city, you could choose between Acre and Jerusalem, and I chose Acre. I've been experiencing these random crashes in Acre, there's no performance drop before it happens, there's no explicit error message after the fact, the game just dies. It's happened twice now.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I didn't bother with the Lucid key giveaway because I thought I already owned the game, but I had it confused with Lucidity, haha. That'll teach me.

Edit: Since it's only $5, I'll just buy it as a gesture of appreciation.

Dambrosi

Banned
I've got a spare Lucid key (claimed by Drizzle), and two spare Faerie Solitaire keys from the last giveaway. PM me if you want them, first pm gets their choice of code (if available), only one per user. Thanks.

Since people are giving out games, I have a copy of Toki Tori Defense Grid(+4 resurgence packs)and Half-life 2: Episode 1 (Not sure why anyone wouldn't have this but meh) first person to post can have their choice ect.ect.

Wok

Since people are giving out games, I have a copy of Toki Tori, Defense Grid and Half-life 2: Episode 1 (Not sure why anyone wouldn't have this but meh) first person to post can have their choice ect.ect.

Is Half-life 2: Episode 1 a key or a gift in your inventory?

ProXimity

Banned
I'm not sure there is one. I know there was a server thread for a brief revival last year but that ran its course. There looks like there's another old one from 2006 but it's had no activity for a year.

This pains me. Who am I supposed to build ramps for now?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom