• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Argentine Lake Duck rapes with it's 17 inch penis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Costanza

Banned
445_argentine_lake_duck.jpg
445_lake-duck.jpg

Most male birds do not have a penis, but some that do seem to make up for the rest. The Argentine lake duck’s penis is shaped like a corkscrew and can extend to 17 inches. Seventeen. Inches. The bird is only about 16 inches tall.

Argentine lake ducks practice forced copulation and the females are often observed trying to get away. Possibly the long penis evolved to make reaching a female easier. Or conversely, the long penis could be the reason the females try to escape.
Source (+ a few other strange anatomical features of birds, none as interesting as this one)

I bet most of us wish we could be that much of a grower.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
so how many animals have a corkscrew penis? I only knew of pigs before.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
levious said:
so how many animals have a corkscrew penis? I only knew of pigs before.

I feel like an idiot. I swear, I didn't even know that some birds and reptiles had penises.:lol
I thought none of them had one. Interesting really.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Thats how we Argentinos are.

Costanza

Banned
(neutral) Replicant
There's a duck in the room
There's a duck i-OWWWW
(Today, 11:17 AM)

what a fitting tag for this thread

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
one time myself and a friend took some magic mushrooms and were standing in a park in the middle of a large group of people,

then a gang of boy ducks started GANG RAPING a female. It drew a lot of attention and my friend who was also high as a kite on the mushrooms started admonishing the male ducks and telling them loudly that it wasn't cool, to leave her alone etc. I had an acute paranoia attack at this point.

Weird experience.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
catfish said:
one time myself and a friend took some magic mushrooms and were standing in a park in the middle of a large group of people,

then a gang of boy ducks started GANG RAPING a female. It drew a lot of attention and my friend who was also high as a kite on the mushrooms started admonishing the male ducks and telling them loudly that it wasn't cool, to leave her alone etc. I had an acute paranoia attack at this point.

Weird experience.

:lol NOT COOL MAN!

Ourobolus

Banned
Replicant
There's a duck i-OWWWW
Reply | Quote

Guess now we know what kind of duck this is referring to.

EDIT: Goddammit Costanza!

Replicant

Costanza said:
(neutral) Replicant
There's a duck i-OWWWW

what a fitting tag for this thread

:lol :lol :lol

I can't believe I actually forgot about my tag. It's actually referring to a safeword one might use in sexual roleplay but it fits here too. XD

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Funky Papa said:
el_gato_argentino_orig.jpg

BTW, has anyone seen a couple of pigs mating? It is not pleasant. Pulsating corkscrew dick and all. Mother Nature is one fucked up lady.
Yeah, i think that South America hates us for being cocky :(
But im not like that so its cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom