• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Forum Avatar Request Thread

Coreda

This is for a bet, can someone take the grave stone at the bottom and make it into an avatar.

raydown-rip-transparerdyqj.png
raydown-rip-transpareksa88.png

caramac

I kinda thought this one looked ok done like this, not much room for transparency though.

dLLqOZk.png

If these aren't what you guys had in mind just let me know.

VnIwX0i.png

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Sorry for the huge request, this is for the Fire Emblem community. Could I get these avatar-ized?

With how often I request them in here I should just learn how to do it myself. Any pointers on how to learn?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Resizing is super easy. Just open them in Paint and resize them to 120x100.

vkGWwgM.png
wBcLg9J.png
DVN9MQS.png
L06Puvi.png
h0WBlbZ.png
FgJGnsZ.png
That I can do (and thank you), the transparency is a problem though. Do you need a paid program like Photoshop for that?

Zackat

That I can do (and thank you), the transparency is a problem though. Do you need a paid program like Photoshop for that?

VzmaNpx.png
8OlP8TR.png
3NWpEZB.png
qQBxzvo.png
2Rb3bdp.png
edeoCt2.png

You can do all of this in things like GIMP or paint.net, but man photoshop owns.

----------------

I am messing around with background eraser tool in photoshop and I think I could get the hair cutouts pretty good with that. Gonna mess around and see.

VzmaNpx.png
8OlP8TR.png
3NWpEZB.png
qQBxzvo.png
2Rb3bdp.png
edeoCt2.png

You can do all of this in things like GIMP or paint.net, but man photoshop owns.

----------------

I am messing around with background eraser tool in photoshop and I think I could get the hair cutouts pretty good with that. Gonna mess around and see.

Thanks!

SolVanderlyn

VzmaNpx.png
8OlP8TR.png
3NWpEZB.png
qQBxzvo.png
2Rb3bdp.png
edeoCt2.png

----------------

Thanks very much, almost all of them are in use now!

Top Bottom