• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 Extended CG Launch Trailer - Take Back Earth [Up: Trailer Released]

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
i7IMM599V6DsL.jpg

I'll be skipping the trailer since I'm on a blackout but I thought some people would be interested and I thought the teaser image was cool. It's going to be a CG trailer.

Teaser Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esung4vdTCI

Trailer Aired During Walking Dead Here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heEqAwQ5phI

Extended Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4II7wSSXp0

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Nice! I really like ME trailers.

DAT EPIC TRAILER MUSIC!

ShaneB

Well I'll be watching Walking Dead, so will be nice to see this as well. Hope it is as great as the ME2 launch trailer.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
No, Shephard! You have to save that farm house! :p

I'll check out the ad on sunday. I assume this will be the ME3 equivalent of "Fight for the Lost".

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Hopefully it's not as hilariously bad as the ME2 ad/trailer that played during football a while back.

Poster looks cool but... the premise is comical to me.

Reapers: "destroy a two-story home in rural Ohio!"
Shepard: "NOOO YOU BASTARDS!" -runs after them solo with an omniblade

I looked into the future and saw the GAF response:

- LOL Dialogue
- Where are the RPG elements?
- Too much shooty.
- Press A to win LOL
- Those Facial animations UGH

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I dunno why you want the poster without text. It's a quick photoshop job with the only "new" thing being the behind-the-back Shepard replacing Grimes.

You can even tell it's a quick photoshop by looking to the windmill near the house. There's still bits of it there "floating" because they think people would think it's part of the house being destroyed. But no.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick

Yeah the premise of it is hilarious but it's a cool edit to the typical Walking Dead promo image.

Wiggum2007

Reapers attacking a farmhouse? My grandparents live on a farmhouse! Ack this truly hits close to home and makes me realize what is at stake!

Unite the farm animals to defeat the reapers! Seriously though that would be sweet.

Dany

Banned
I hope it is something liked "Mad World", sad.

I was imagining a battlefield where squad mates fade in and out, because they are dead or alive, with Shepard in the end by himself.

Also, that football trailer for ME2 was the Launch Trailer

inky

LOL I thought the same thing. What's with the "I really want to be in a Dreamworks movie" girl anyway?

CrazyDude

That reaper must the loser of the group, Why else would he be sent to the middle of nowhere, while every other reaper is attacking some city.

Are we really going to make fun of the game for using the same format as the actual Walking Dead trailer?

Tookay

Reapers attacking a farmhouse? My grandparents live on a farmhouse! Ack this truly hits close to home and makes me realize what is at stake!

Unite the farm animals to defeat the reapers! Seriously though that would be sweet.

The farm animals have their daddy issues though, so you have solve those first.

Top Bottom