• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All banned 360s get unbanned for a few hours and then rebanned, cause unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
I really want this to be true just for the entertainment. Someone here must have access to a banned console to try out.

CyReN

I like how they do that but can't manage to clear a old gamertag I wanted that hasn't been used in 6+ years. (Yea I know their resetting but I haven't gotten mine)

Baha

Wouldn't a good portion of those 360s be banned for cheating online? Or were all of these pirated/modded 360s?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
em... this is weird

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Baha said:
Wouldn't a good portion of those 360s be banned for cheating online? Or were all of these pirated/modded 360s?
Exactly, this isn't good news. It seems like FUD.

Clott

I think Microsoft is just jealous, they also want to make stupid decisions!

Don't worry Micro, were watching you.

gonna go with they are doing this so players can come back and get the new update with a different type of security check making their flashed dvd drives useless

JesseZao

^Sounds like a smart idea

It was suggested on that forum that you'd just get banned again if you went on Live, so I'm not sure what this does? Were banned consoles bricked?

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
GodfatherX said:
gonna go with they are doing this so players can come back and get the new update with a different type of security check making their flashed dvd drives useless
Ohh yea, I forgot. I am in that test too.

Zabka

Supreme confidence in their new update's ability to identify pirated discs?

Probably not. Or is it? Maybe!

I got nothing.

I'm sure most of the modded consoles will be re-banned quick but other unbanned consoles may belong to people that won't cheat and will buy their games this time?

Yea someone go confirm.......

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
The Lamp said:
Meanwhile on Steam...
Everyone is idling games for an entire weekend to get a game to come out at midnight on the launch date?

kamspy

GodfatherX said:

Well, I got my banned 360s up here, but now I'm scared to try them out.

Cat-Smile-512X384-87.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom