• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Outlast 2 Trailer

killroy87

Looks alright. Character models look a bit goofy, which kind of takes away the mood for me. I'm sure it will still be tense though.

Rocketz

Really looking forward to it. Watched the trailer on mute since I'm at work but looking forward to watching it normally later.

Xater

I'm in already. Really liked the first game and it's DLC. The demo for this one was also pretty good.

Krooner

Quietly excited for this. Might pick up the triple pack physical release and play the first one through again. I don't think I ever played the DLC for it.

red731

Yuo6A1c.jpg

I've been surprised how quiet the marketing for this game has been given it comes out Tuesday, and the first one was such a smash hit that helped show survival horror was still viable along with Amnesia and Slender. Hopefully it's good, especially since I like the crazy Christian cult theme of the game.

Onivulk

Banned
Idk if I want to play another outlast. The first game was so heavy on jump scares. I'll probably watch an Internet personality tackle an hour of it and then decide.

Really like the setting and atmosphere here though.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I can't really tell from the trailer but is this still basically a hide and seek simulator? Wasn't a huge fan of the first games or games like it but I do love me a horror game, I just prefer having a bit more agency over things.

I can't really tell from the trailer but is this still basically a hide and seek simulator? Wasn't a huge fan of the first games or games like it but I do love me a horror game, I just prefer having a bit more agency over things.

Yeah. I wish that I could fight back in some fashion, but I will keep my eye on it.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
I still have to finish the first game.

Not because I'm scared but because I lose interest after the thing that I'm not gonna spoil first starts to appear, and that weird Doctor dude does that thing with the scissors.

This series really makes me wish Condemned would return.

Do you have an opportunity to fight back this time?

Nope. As it should be. That makes horror games even better. Run and hide!

For a second I thought I saw
Frank Manera (Whistleblower DLC)
in the trailer. But I believe it was a woman.

I'm hyped. Outlast was a blast. Especially the DLC. The game that does Nightvision best, in my opinion.

soultron

Banned
I thought this game already came out? I'm out of the loop.

Getting Condemned 1 apple orchard/farmhouse vibes from this, which is a good thing.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I'm making the OT right now as we speak, it might be a bit early but will be posted either tonight or tomorrow.

Anyone have any OT subtitle suggestions? I have a few in mind, but curious what people may have.

Top Bottom