• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you care about your post count?

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
This thread just reminded me that I have a post count. 6,894, (now 6,895.) That's more than I've posted on any other forum probably.

Not really.

I care more about improving the quality of my posts. Doesn't feel good to always drown in a sea of memorable ones from other posters.

Luminaire

Not really. I'd likely have 20% more if I didn't look at what I'm about to post and say "nah" and close out the window.

insert comment about needing to do that more

GonzoCR

Cared when I was a junior and was trying to get to 300 without shitposting. Now I don't. I know I'll never get the 10k+ posts and 10+ p/d the GAF legends have, so I don't bother lol.

Killua

Nah, not at all. I'm more of a reader than a poster anyway. I was lurking on GAF a couple years before I became a member. So I guess I'm just used to not posting. But I do spend a lot of my time reading GAF everyday.

Kylarean

I'll care until I hit whatever it is that gets rid of the Junior status. After that, doubt I'll even look at the number again.

daveo42

Banned
Nope. It really only mattered when I was still a junior trying to make sure I survived my first 300 posts. Now, not so much.

Edit: Over 26k in 4.5 years. I'm surprised it's been that long since I joined tbh, and I'm still a fresh young babe here by GAF standards.

Kaizer

Banned
Total Posts: 7,069 (2.83 posts per day)

Not bad, that's more posts than I thought I had on here.

Not at all. I've been posting here since 2000 and I'm sure there's people who have been here for less than a year who have more posts than I do.

Top Bottom