• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Chase17

I'll go ahead and make my season predictions

MVP: Al Horford
Rookie of the Year: Jaylen Brown (unanimous)
Most Improved Player: Marcus Smart
Defensive Player of the Year: Avery Bradley
Coach of the Year: Brad Stevens
Sixth Man of the Year: Kelly Olynyk

Finals Prediction: Cavs over Warriors in six

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
NBA been on the up tick this whole decade for me, and this might be the first year ever I'm MORE excited as a whole for the NBA season than the NFL this year.

Never thought I'd see the day.

57f48ac2a4913ceb17000001.jpg

A big 3 no one ever asked for.

Let's go Sixers we going all the way
back to the lottery
this year WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

BREAK OUT THE SHIRLEY TEMPLES!!!

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Go Hawks.

Shoot the ball.

Score the points.

57f48ac2a4913ceb17000001.jpg

Haters gonna hate, but I actually think this trio could be better than what they had the last two years.

I like Teague and all, but Denis IMO has a hire ceiling. Plus Horford got dominated in back to back playoff years.

I think Al will be a good edition for the Celtics, but as for the Hawks I think while the record might not be crazy better that this squad will be.

El Topo

Go Mavs!

Haters gonna hate, but I actually think this trio could be better than what they had the last two years.

I like Teague and all, but Denis IMO has a hire ceiling. Plus Horford got dominated in back to back playoff years.

I think Al will be a good edition for the Celtics, but as for the Hawks I think while the record might not be crazy better that this squad will be.

I hope Schröder reaches his potential. He had some amazing performances against the Cavs in the playoffs.

NBA been on the up tick this whole decade for me, and this might be the first year ever I'm MORE excited as a whole for the NBA season than the NFL this year.

It feels like there are a bunch of young or pure entertainment teams this year that are just going to be fun to watch. Feels like a lot of teams have a shot at a decent year.

Even the Knicks or the Bulls, even if you think they will be garbage, feel somewhat interesting to watch.

The Cavs-Celtics ECF will be ELECTRIFYING.

Calling it.

A big 3 no one ever asked for.

Paul's face is the painting that says a thousand words.

It feels like there are a bunch of young or pure entertainment teams this year that are just going to be fun to watch. Feels like a lot of teams have a shot at a decent year.

Even the Knicks or the Bulls, even if you think they will be garbage, feel somewhat interesting to watch.

Yeah, CarMellow Anthony and Porzingis will at least make for a fun as hell 38-44 team.

jacobs34

Who's in everybody's league pass top five?

For me it goes:

1. Warriors
2. Timberwolves
3. Trail Blazers
4. Thunder
5. Baby Lakers

Just outside the top five: Mavericks for Dirk, Bucks for Greek Freak at point-forward, and Cleveland for the second greatest player of all time.

ZeroRay

Might get league pass for the second half of the year.

Top 5 would be

1. T-Wolves - I think we'll be seeing the beginning of something special
2. Rockets - Fun offense, D'Antoni/Harden defense
3. Bulls - The lulz, and my boy Wade
4. 76ers - The Process
5. OKC - Beastbrook

I'm gonna guess I'll have enough Cavs/Warriors games on TV to keep me satiated.

Who's in everybody's league pass top five?

For me it goes:

1. Warriors
2. Timberwolves
3. Trail Blazers
4. Thunder
5. Baby Lakers

Just outside the top five: Mavericks for Dirk, Bucks for Greek Freak at point-forward, and Cleveland for the second greatest player of all time.

1. Celtics
2. Celtics
3. Celtics
4. Celtics
5. LeBrong

Bread

Banned
Listen I understand why you would want to talk about the *******s but this is for the great or good. This thread cannot devolve into these awful discussions about "which team has the best players?" or "who will win the most games?". We all deserve better.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement

These are my thoughts word for word. Hell, I've even watches some preseason.

Fuck the Warriors

Fuck Kevin Durant

Starting off the season right

Someone please beat the Warriors in the playoffs. Russell Westbrook for season MVP please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBQ2mjkvYY8

FUCK KEVIN DURANT!

FUCK KEVIN DURANT!

FUCK KEVIN DURANT

LETS GO KNICKS

Let's do it again
0121_pwuon.gif

fuck KD

Yeah. Fuck KD, man.

Haha fuck everybody man Dub Nation forever. This season gonna be an 82 game orgasm.

trebbble

Anyone know what night Drake Night this year is for the Raps? I'm selling some of my tickets want to make sure I don't sell that game by mistake :)

Listen I understand why you would want to talk about the *******s but this is for the great or good. This thread cannot devolve into these awful discussions about "which team has the best players?" or "who will win the most games?". We all deserve better.

Who's got the sickest handles? The professor or Hot Sauce?

Top Bottom