• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony will show God of War 3 at E3

Mononofu

Babelfish:

The mythical project that s' being God War III announces off on PlayStation 3 will take form as of this year, since Sony confirmed to us during the living room of l' IDEF, which is currently held within the luxurious and paradisiac framework of Cannes, which Kratos will make an appearance in high-definition in Los Angeles, with l' occasion of l' E3 2008. The chances d' to attend a session of gameplay, lever in hand or not, are quasi null, but the spectacle will be worth the turning, puisqu' it s' will act of the first appearance of the Gods of l' Olympe in l' era next-gen. For memory, let us recall that the exit of the title is had a presentiment of for the festivals of end d' year of 2009, as we brought it back to you last January.

Well duh.

I hope it isnt just an even better looking GoW2. I dont know how, but i would love it if they could spice up the combat outside of adding more weapons.

this is more like it...more third person adventure games show...

This + some new FFXIII, something on BG & E 2 and some WKC would be awesome

Wow, that babelfish translation was actually close to the mark....

the hell!?:!?!!?

Gee, I wonder what annoying gameplay conventions they'll concoct for the FOURTH DIMENSION afforded by the PS3?

Now in addition to incessantly mashing buttons to just open a door or a crate, you can furiously waggle your Dual Shake to get the crabs out of your drawers after the screwing naked ladies mini-game. :X

3307iwo.gif

Timber

my french is rusty, does it say we shouldnt expect anything playable and the game probably wont be released before late 2009?

anyway hells yes more god of war more awesome, and e3 is pretty soon now :D

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I'm a fan of the series and even if I don't have a PS3 yet I'm excited about what new things will be implemented in the game. I just hope it's not only "God of War in HD" though. :(

Tim

Gamer @ Heart said:
Well duh.

I hope it isnt just an even better looking GoW2. I dont know how, but i would love it if they could spice up the combat outside of adding more weapons.
Unneccesary if you ask me. Especially if it means lesser graphics/effects. Give me uncharted graphics and the same excellent combat and I'll be a happy man.

GQman2121

Banned
What are the graphical expectations here? I mean it's clearly going to look beautiful, but how far ahead is it going to look compared to say MGS and Gears?

It's awesome news and should have people taking at the show regardless of how it looks, but I still think that's the big appeal with a debut trailer or first look.

Moray

GQman2121 said:
What are the graphical expectations here? I mean it's clearly going to look beautiful, but how far ahead is it going to look compared to say MGS and Gears?

I fully expect it to raise the bar.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Threi said:
don't do that...it will get you banned.

oooh my bad, that goes after the showing :)

Yeah, I'm not sure how excited I should be. I'm kind of GoW'd out. I had a game each of the last two years. Kind of need to mix up the formula a bit for me to be really entertained.

But at least it should be pretty.

andycapps

badcrumble said:
Awesome. I've just been expecting a CG teaser, but we might be lucky enough to see more.

. This has me officially excited for E3. New Resistance 2 news, more Killzone 2 news, Infamous, etc. Only thing better would be a look at what Naughty Dog has been up to since Uncharted. :lol

Top Bottom