• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HowToBasic - The Greatest YouTube Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacophony

sorry if posted. couldnt find a thread
holy fuck I am dying. I don't know why I find this so funny.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HowToBasic

How To Make Instant Noodles
How To Make Spaghetti The Correct Way
How To Make The Perfect Ice Cream Sundae

ibkjrFpr1p29oN.gif

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
I don't see the funny. Seriously, this shit is worse than Jimmy Fallon.

legend166

Someone in AusGAF posted this a couple of months ago, and you're right, it's absolutely hilarious. Happy to get a reminder so I can watch some more recent videos.

Orayn

I adore this channel and almost started this thread myself a while back. Good stuff!

i dont know, repeating the joke a thousand times is not usually how stuff stays funny. which is why i never got memes.

Even if it's the same "joke," the various ways he makes messes are always non-sequiturs. Beyond that, I find the body language and the sounds of the videos to be really amusing, like the sputtering sound of the mixer or way he swishes around the chocolate sauce in the milkshake video.

Is anyone else disgusted at seeing perfectly fine food go to waste/being battered?
And I don't mean my inner Bono, it just feels physically repulsive.
So no, this is not hilarious to me.

Enco

The sprinkles in the ice cream video got me but generally the videos make me feel weird.

It's just wrong how food is being wasted like that (plus cleaning it up must suck).

Even if it's the same "joke," the various ways he makes messes are always non-sequiturs. Beyond that, I find the body language and the sounds of the videos to be really amusing, like the sputtering sound of the mixer or way he swishes around the chocolate sauce in the milkshake video.

The repetition of the sound when he's slamming the huge lump of ice cream onto the surface in the sundae video reduces me to giggles every time. Also, near the beginning when he inexplicably pushes the sauce bottle into the mass. Wonderful timing and use of the space.

pyros

Is anyone else disgusted at seeing perfectly fine food go to waste/being battered?

true, not funny at all, just a waste of food

SaintZ

I'm not digusted but it did made me feel really uncomfortable. It's really stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom