• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Old The last of us screens PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are som screens from the last of us Ps4 version. From som japanese magazines but they are now posted on the web.

Site is in swedish.

http://loading.se/news.php?pub_id=31402&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

throw a brick at me if old.

ibvm73vOqvJHJC.jpg

ruliweb_los03.jpg

ruliweb_los02.jpg

ruliweb_los01.jpg

thanks "theshape31"

icespide

Banned
looks like The Last of Us. screenshots and videos really aren't going to do this remaster justice. the only way to really judge it is to see it running for yourself.

everyone will tear apart these screens anyway though

Kampfheld

Banned
3f7e3b85572b783597a104d13a5039e7.jpg

Are we sure this is from PS4?
I REALLY don't know! If so, at least it runs at 60 fps now, which for sure is a good step forward.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Those look exactly like the bullshots they released for the PS3 version.

3f7e3b85572b783597a104d13a5039e7.jpg

Are we sure this is from PS4?

Yes.

Naughty Dog har bekräftat att det handlar om bilder till den här versionen av spelet och att det rör sig om bilder som de har skickat till japanska tidningar

Means Naught dog has confirmed it, Its from a japanese magazine.

ethomaz

Banned
Yes.

Naughty Dog har bekräftat att det handlar om bilder till den här versionen av spelet och att det rör sig om bilder som de har skickat till japanska tidningar

This picture is from PS3 reveal... so no.

OP. I come to new and left with nothing.

Verr

Banned
It's been confirmed umpteenth times already.

Unless this is a joke post.

It is not.

Last I heard Naughty Dog said they were reaching for 60FPS, but nothing about a definitive confirmation that it is in fact running at 60FPS.

I still want to see the Digital Foundry article before I buy. I know it's Naughty Dog and all, but this gen hasn't been great for properly locked framerates.

Vashetti

Banned
It is not.

Last I heard Naughty Dog said they were reaching for 60FPS, but nothing about a definitive confirmation that it is in fact running at 60FPS.

Check out the Remastered thread, there's been countless tweets about people's impressions from playing it in 60fps.

zeromcd73

Yes.

Why is the writing on the pictures Chinese?

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
lol I don't think this is from in game PS4 version, I remember the exact screenshots from PS3 versions.

These are all screens of some of the cutscenes though. We all knew those would look great regardless. I was hoping for some gameplay screens to see how big of a bump the remastered PS4 version has over the PS3 version :/

jett

D-Member
I believe these are all captures from the E3 trailer.

This is a joke at this point. Why the shit hasn't ND released any pictures of this thing?

If they don't show any real media soon I'm probably just going to hold off for few weeks. Can't believe this is due out this soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom