• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Thread 2 - Don't Forget: You're here forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBoss

GIF version of Pokemon Twitch Version Intro:
ibml7criJWu7bz.gif

Watch the video if you haven't: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJl37Nrp86E

Mit-

Ugh. So much focus/inputs/effort wasted on anarchy vs. Democracy in the chat. There really is no reason for that vote to be constantly enabled.

Mit-

We should stop voting anarchy and just let democracy happen, and riot it every time. Start9 plus voting anarchy reinstates anarchy within a couple minutes and swings the bar back in our favor.

Limit

Ugh. So much focus/inputs/effort wasted on anarchy vs. Democracy in the chat. There really is no reason for that vote to be constantly enabled.

No such thing as wasted effort. Let those 20K users play that game while 30K focus on moving Red around. If anything the creator should add a couple of more systems to divide up users' input even more.

Mit-

I don't think you realize just how many people are in the chat.
And I don't think you realize how few of the masses inputs even get parsed.

It's amazing how few inputs are even registered during anarchy now. Red actually stands still quite often. He should NEVER stop moving.

_hekk05

Banned
And I don't think you realize how few of the masses inputs even get parsed.

It's amazing how few inputs are even registered during anarchy now. Red actually stands still quite often. He should NEVER stop moving.

If you are not facing fhe direction of the input, the first input turns you, then the second moves you 1 step.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Plot twist: That GHOST won't be a Marowak but instead FLAREON

Thats why the stream was down, they were modding Flareon into key points of the game. Now Victory Road will be filled with level 80 Flareons and Kabutops.

Mit-

If you are not facing fhe direction of the input, the first input turns you, then the second moves you 1 step.
I am aware of that. I'm talking even changing directions. Of the few inputs that are actually parsed, such a large amount are democracy/anarchy that we move far less than before.

_hekk05

Banned
I am aware of that. I'm talking even changing directions. Of the few inputs that are actually parsed, such a large amount are democracy/anarchy that we move far less than before.

Realise that most bots are spamming democracy. Players will need to spam anarchy to counter that.

Anarchy is the name of the game. We dont do democratic stuff round these parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom