• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

10 Pranks That Will Spice Up Your Relationship Courtesy of Fox News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xzeon

Banned
Hey guess what, your husband isn't tied up because of your stupid joke, he's using it as an excuse to get out of the house for an hour and fuck someone who isn't a goddamn moron.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dry_water

Does that count as dehydrated water.

Yeah and, use something that sounds plausible god damn.

Like banana flavored Doritos or green carrots or spicy cereal or chocolate Mountain Dew SOMETHING like that, just make up a weird sounding food or a weird flavor of a product holy shit, fucking dehydrated water oh my god, I dont think anyone is that dumb.

But really, its a dumb prank, "lol made you waste time at the store!"

KING OF PRANKS.

CassSept

1) When she goes to weigh herself, put your toe on the scale and gently add 10 pounds. Give her a raised eyebrow when she looks around bewildered.

I nearly lost my life that way.

11. When you're out shopping and notice a pretty young girl walk by, tease your wife "Bet you wish you still had legs like that, honey." To show her it's all in good fun, buy her an ice cream and have a laugh before wheeling her up the next chair ramp.

OK, this one's too amazing.

Ryaaan14

Banned
10. Lastly, we’ve got a no-fail prank that anyone can do and it’s sure to get a laugh. Open a bedroom door slightly (or any door that you know he will walk through) and put a pillow at the top of it — when he opens the door the pillow will hit them on the head. Make up for your wily ways and offer to kiss his boo-boo!

sTxPu.gif

Kinyou

7. An oldie but goodie: Superglue a coin to the floor and watch as he scratches away to pick it up.
"....and that's why there's a coin glued to the floor that we can't remove without damaging our $5000 parquet"

Moppet13

9) Switch out her shampoo with Nair. When her hair falls out (because she "fell" for it, LOL) you can both laugh and she'll know what you love her because you find her attractive even when she's bald!
And this is why my last relationship ended.

Shadybiz

I can't really explain this, but for some reason, reading that list actually pissed me off. It made me uncomfortable and eventually literally angry.

This is so strange.

A lot of these seem to assume that the man is an idiot, which only tells me that people buy into every sitcom or commercial on TV.

soepje

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dry_water

Does that count as dehydrated water.

Yeah and, use something that sounds plausible god damn.

Like banana flavored Doritos or green carrots or spicy cereal or chocolate Mountain Dew SOMETHING like that, just make up a weird sounding food or a weird flavor of a product holy shit, fucking dehydrated water oh my god, I dont think anyone is that dumb.

But really, its a dumb prank, "lol made you waste time at the store!"

KING OF PRANKS.
Letterman should have tried some of these pranks on Bieber the other night to see if you are right.

from the site
i've never seen my husband's face light up the way it did when he found a gummy worm in his apple

Lastly, we’ve got a no-fail prank that anyone can do and it’s sure to get a laugh. Open a bedroom door slightly (or any door that you know he will walk through) and put a pillow at the top of it — when he opens the door the pillow will hit them on the head. Make up for your wily ways and offer to kiss his boo-boo!

Uhhh...

GabDX

Banned
There is nothing wrong with this list. If my girlfriend tried any of those on me I would just laugh because of how unexpected and harmless this is. You guys are way too serious.

Jenga

Banned
guys im pretty sure someone at fox news is pulling a norm macdonald and you're falling for the greatest joke article in a long time

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
This article was a funny prank that spices up my relationship with Fox News and now we are all laughing together!

PINCH A HUBBY'S NIPS FOR THE BEST SURPRISE EVER :D (DONT DO IT ON HALLOWEEN, TOO SPOOKY)

found shoes stuffed with newspaper wads all inscribed with SURPRISE. do not have a girlfriend or significant other. same person may be responsible for missing ape mask. send clues to my hotmail account please.

Who would have thought FoxNews comments were so spicy.

Enco

There is nothing wrong with this list. If my girlfriend tried any of those on me I would just laugh because of how unexpected and harmless this is. You guys are way too serious.
They're fucking stupid.

Drop a pillow on his head? OMG ROFL SO FUNNI! LETS HAV SEX!!111

oktarb

In the Navy the old salty veterans would try and send the noobs on a prank mission. "Go get a bucket of 'a one r' from supply. of course the ones that didn't see through this would end up at supply with a bucket and everyone laughing. A1R.

nyong

Banned
In the Navy the old salty veterans would try and send the noobs on a prank mission. "Go get a bucket of 'a one r' from supply. of course the ones that didn't see through this would end up at supply with a bucket and everyone laughing. A1R.
The best is when you pretend you're having difficulty reaching say a screw in a tight spot. Send the new guy to supply for a reach-around.

akira28

I mean the concept is true. A playful spouse would get the juices flowing. But not so much the pranking. More like ticklefights and teases and playing, etc. It takes a particular person to have an appreciation for practical jokes and physical comedy. I'm sure there's an academic paper out somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom