• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IIT:Udoubtedly The Most underrated GBA Game.

Medal of Honor Infiltrator

I played this game some years ago when i still had my gba and was blown away at how action packed and fun it is, but i have literally never seen i hear anyone ever mentioned it ever, seriously Gaf please tell me that i am not the only one on here to have played this game.

here is a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Pub4HkvZhs

oddly enough i remembered this game when i was looking at that ubisoft game announced for the 3ds, it would so rock if that game end up playing like this one.

Great its really a neat little gem and for that price you can't go wrong, its my second favorite Medal Of Honour game after Allied Assault.

apana said:
So was this the last medal of honor game of this type or did the series continue on the DS?
Nope apparently this was the only one :(

And I see people around here mentioning Drill Dozer all the while and though its pretty good its still not as underrated as this game.

ninj4junpei said:
That doesn't look fun to me. I don't like the idea of playing a top down shooter with a d pad.
That's because the guy playing suck, couldn't find any better videos.

Before clicking on the video I thought it might be some awful 3D FPS for the GBA but was pleasantly surprised. Looks pretty fun. Reminds me of Shock Troopers for the Neogeo.

Linkzg said:
I replayed this not too long ago actually. Really fun game.

Surprised they never bothered to make another one.
Yeah its a damn shame :( incidentally me and you seems to be the only ones here who have played it thus far.

Edit: I am also taking note of some of these underrated games you guys are mentioning, i always wanted to play Car battle Joe.

HYDE

Banned
It's funny how this thread is turning into a GBA recommendation thread now.:lol

Bring it on, one of the greatest ever:D

aeolist said:
Drill Dozer?
TheOGB said:
Legend of Spyro: Eternal Night
Crunched said:
How well is Astro Boy liked? Because it should be just about #1.
Played all three of these for the first time this year.

Spyro was really good but the cramped levels held back the fighting system I think. Nice looking game.

Drill Dozer and Astro Boy are both fantastic. Technically, I haven't beaten Astro Boy (got to the second playthrough then started over on hard, bad idea :lol ) but I do plan on getting back to it.

EDIT: Ok that was off topic :lol I've heard of this MOH game but never played it. Maybe I'll add it to the giant list of games to buy.

TheOGB said:
Legend of Spyro: Eternal Night and TMNT (the movie game) are two damn good beat-em-ups.
I generally try to pimp this game ever chance I get as its basically Spyro May Cry which is freaking awesome. TMNT is good too.

GBA was freaking awesome :D

Oli

HYDE said:
It's funny how this thread is turning into a GBA recommendation thread now.:lol

Bring it on, one of the greatest ever:D

Well if you want the best GBA game, underrated or not, it's Mother 3.

flawfuls

Medal of Honor was a fun game, but for most underrated I would have to give that to Zone of the Enders: The Fist of Mars.

Ifrit said:
Something between Astroboy and Ninja Five-0

Both incredible games
I need to accept I'm not going to find Ninja Five-0 at a local gamestop and just buy it online.

I hope games like Astro Boy, Drill Dozer, and Ninja Five-0 end up on the 3DS download service.

DonMigs85

You guys are all wrong

562772_49598_front.jpg

I think Pinball of The Dead is a pretty underrated game although I can't be sure. I honestly don't give a shit about pinball games, but this one was really entertaining. Amazing audio for the GBA with some pretty cool (cheesy) voice samples from the HOTD games. Best of all it has some really cool stages.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
flintstryker said:
Medal of Honor Infiltrator

I played this game some years ago when i still had my gba and was blown away at how action packed and fun it is, but i have literally never seen i hear anyone ever mentioned it ever, seriously Gaf please tell me that i am not the only one on here to have played this game.

here is a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Pub4HkvZhs

oddly enough i remembered this game when i was looking at that ubisoft game announced for the 3ds, it would so rock if that game end up playing like this one.
around 1,990AD, a new circle of hell opened up the celebrate the advent of top down shooters that didn't allow the player to change firing direction without moving.

HYDE

Banned
DMG-01 said:
You might want to peruse this thread.

That's the thread I was hinting about. I have 18 must have GBA games, and I only need to finish 4 of them:
1. Klonoa 1
2. Klonoa 2
3. Rayman 3
4. Yoshi's Island (didn't finish it on the Super either)

This thread isn't about Ninja Five-O?

But yeah, I have wanted to play Infiltrator for a while now. I'm wary of ordering GBA games online, though.

Drill Dozer is one of the best GBA games ever made. It should have turned into a series.

ghst said:
around 1,990AD, a new circle of hell opened up the celebrate the advent of top down shooters that didn't allow the player to change firing direction without moving.

I didn't watch the video so I don't know if they show it off, but the game lets you 'lock' your aim direction and strafe around by holding a button. It's not played like a regular top down shooter.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
Linkzg said:
I didn't watch the video so I don't know if they show it off, but the game lets you 'lock' your aim direction and strafe around by holding a button. It's not played like a regular top down shooter.
alright then. the guy playing the video was seemingly unaware of this, and it brought back the horrors that only those who have seen real war can equal.

Takao

Banned
That game actually looks pretty good, although I imagine it was annoying to play, and probably didn't sell well.

One of my favourite GBA games is Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure, a cool 2D platformer/beat em up that gets ignored because it was released in the era of the Legacy of Goku/Buu's Fury games.

Top Bottom