• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cuphead out September 29th for $19.99 (XB1/Windows 10 and Steam)

Schnauzer

Should be a premium indie title and 29.99. they invested a lot into this and if it is good, I think the price is to low for the effort. If it's good hope it's a great success. I love the unique look.

blakep267

Should be a premium indie title and 29.99. they invested a lot into this and if it is good, I think the price is to low for the effort. If it's good hope it's a great success. I love the unique look.
Lower price also means more sales. If the WoM is great more people would be inclined to jump in at less than $20 that they would for a $30 game

Can’t fucking wait, $20 is perfect.

Gonna get it on Xbox, probably hook my pc up to my tv and play it in native 4k at least once though with all the filters and CA I’m not sure how much of a difference I will see.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Can’t fucking wait, $20 is perfect.

Gonna get it on Xbox, probably hook my pc up to my tv and play it in native 4k at least once though with all the filters and CA I’m not sure how much of a difference I will see.

I thought they said there's no 4K because of the hand drawn assets.

T.O.P

Banned
Wondering if this will be playable with an arcade stick...anyway i totally forgot about cross buy with W10 and was about to preorder on Steam, Xbone it is!

Tough choice, but I ended up buying it on the Windows Store/Xbox. I'll probably end up double dipping for the Steam version during a summer sale, lol.

L.O.R.D

I just tried several levels my self and with friend,the tutorial level is freaking easy,finished it under 20 seconds,played a boss level (the plane level with witch transform to a moon)
Very easy,player it on Xbox one S,however when i was on hub world i pressed start and there was option "exit to windows" or "exit to desktop" not really sure,maybe i was imagine things.
Then played a level with friend,everything chaotic and you walk up and it was hard to know where you are and died very fast.

Overall very fun game.

Artanisix

i just realized this is coming out on the 29th, not the 25th as i had previously thought

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
This will work on xbox ??

You've probably looked into this yourself already, but if you want to buy the game once and have access to it on the X1 and PC, you need to purchase it from the WinStore. Buying it on Steam will get you only the Steam version and buying it on GOG will get you only the GOG version.

Drain You

Hoping it plays pretty good on my Surface Pro 3, if not Xbox One it is. I almost forgot this game was coming so soon can't wait.

Jumeira

Banned
H5Z5OKv.gif
looool!!!

Durock

I’ve been playing this at E3 since 2014 lol I can’t wait to buy and play it through this week. I’m really hoping they add online co-op though.

iJack

Banned
What are you doing to me, Gaf? I was decided to not buy ANYTHING before Black Friday this year. Now I'm getting Cuphead and Road Redemption. Bought are cheap, but yeah, I wasn't planning to spend any money in games after Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite.

THEY LOOK SO INCREDIBLY DOPE THO

Adry9

Didn't get the GMG voucher even though I have an account and purchased from them before. Where's the love GMG?

1upsuper

Is it Friday yet? This is pretty much my most anticipated game right now. I know I've waited years at this point but now these last few days feel even longer.

Top Bottom